so I have a family?

"Trin lets go man, I'm so tired of waiting on you." Jessica yelled at me from down the hall. Jessica is like the sister I never had. I lived in a all girls group home and Jessica is the only girl here, who i get along with. All the other girls feel uncomfortable around us, but there all annoying bitch's anyway. I don't need everyone to like me. I got Jess, and that's enough.

"What are you doing in there? Giving handies for clothes." I roll my eyes at that. Jessica came walking in a few seconds later. She was dressed in a pretty tan, dress. She looked nice, like always.

"I'm not as fast as you Jess, I like to take my time." I laugh as she flips me off. "I got my purse lets go." I tell her as I walk out my room and head down the stairs.

The group home was pretty low key on the rules, as long as you never got arrested and made passing grades, you could do what you wanted and come and go as you please. Jess and I are life timers, we have both been here since birth and have no plan on being adopted. Every time a family comes sniffing around we get rid of them, we want to leave the home together and get a place. And I have not reason to want some fame family. It's just not where I see thing going.We walk to the bus stop, that was two blocks from the house. We waited for the bus, for a few minutes.

" I think me and Jay are finally done, he's just such a girl. I don't want to be with a vagina, I have one and that's enough for me." Jess said, while she pulled out a smoke, and lit it up. I laughed. She always said the same thing about every guy she dates. There all to whimpy, but that's what she likes to date.

"Vagina, really thats the word that best suited? Anyway don't you always say your going to break up with him?" Jess always brakes up with Jay. the next day she was back with him. It's there cycle.but he's lasted longer, then all the others.

"Oh shut up bitch, its done i told him. I was really clear this time." I laughed at this and shook my head. The bus came to a screeching stop before us and we got on.

"2.50" the bus driver said roboticly. I put my money in the slot and took a seat near the back. After Jess paid she took the seat next to me. We chatted more on stupid, and random stuff till we had to get off.

After about 45min on the bus we where at Kyles house. Kyle is a rich kid. His parents died in a car accident, when he was 13. His brother is his guardian. They live in this huge house and he gets to do anything he likes. His brother is like 22 now and hangs around us like all the time, he also has a thing for me. He really hot, but. .

Jess rang the bell and waited for someone to answer. Teddy, kyles older brother opened the door. "Hey Trin, whats up?" He smiled his perfect white teeth at me.

I smiled and walked in "same shit as always." i say. Jess was already gone off looking for everyone else, she knew that Teddy really liked to talk to me. He doesn't pay attention to any other friends of Kyle. But he not just Kylie's older brother to me. I consider him my friend as well. He probably my best friend next to Jess.

"wanna drink?" I nodded and we went to the kitchen. I plopped myself down on the counter and waited for teddy to bring me my drink. Swinging my legs casually. I watched as his built arms flexed, as he opend the fridge door. His body was defiantly distracting. Every part of his perfectly sculpted-

"Here."

I took a huge gulp. Trying to distract myself, from my wondering thoughts. A light tint of blush colouring my cheeks. My eyes started to water as I coughed really hard. " Your such a dick head, give a girl a warning." he chuckled and kept quite. I ended u spitting up my very booze filled drink all over my sweater. It was pretty much vodka with slash of cranberry for colour.

I went to the bathroom and took off my sweater. Hanging it up on the rack. I fixed my raven hair in the mirror. I looked different then usual my grey eye looked brighter. My pale skin looked healthier. I guess eating fast food is the way to look better. I'm a really skinny girl, not unhealthy skinny, just naturally skinny, but with curves.