Epilouge

6 months later. . .

I can't believe this. I was currently staring at this stupid thing, wondering how this could be happening to me. I went looking for teddy, shoving the stupid thing in my pocket. I was kind of freaking out right now.

"Luna- Trin Malik." Greeted smiling at me.

I smiled tightly back. "Where's teddy?" I wonder.

Smirking he began walking. "He's dealing with your sons newest stunt." He laughed. I wanted to tip out my hair. When was this boy going to stop.

Sighing I rubbed my forehead in annoyance. In the recent months, Joel has been bratty. I guess, I kind of understand. Considering we let him do what ever he likes. But I want him to be happy. So we kind of cave in to him. He brought me to the back yard, where teddy was looking frustrated. While Joel looked completely relaxed lounging in a pool, that wasn't always there. "It's like I can't leave you alone for two days." Teddy fumed. We truly couldn't leave him alone for that long. Things like this happen.

Adrianna silently swam around smiling. These two have proven to be a handful. "Why is there a pool?" I ask Malik. There wasn't a huge eye sore here last time I came out here. Teddy and I had to travel to my parents to meet my new sister, and thought he would be fine. Gibs was supose to watch him.

Laughing he explain. "He commanded the red guard to have someone build him a pool. Apparently Adrianna mention she liked swimming." He shook his head, obviously amused.

Rolling my eyes, "we have a pool." I huffed.

"But she's more of the outdoor kind of pool girl." He grinned.

"I'm going to kill him. He can't just do this." I was beyond frustrated.

Gorg glared down at Adrianna. She gulped in fear. "Out of the pool." He growled. "Don't give him ideas. " he pointed to a smug looking Joel. "This is your fault to." He snapped. Fuming he dragged her off.

He had adjusted well to being her guardian. He was doing a better job then I was. "Just don't do anymore construction on our house." Teddy sighed. This is crazy.

"Okay." Joel shrugged grinning. No wonder he's such a brat.

I walk over to teddy, and he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist. "Get out of the pool." I told him.

"But it's nice out, I just want to relax." He smiled, that charming smile. But it had no effect on me today.

Rolling my eyes at his statement. I shot back. "You don't have anything to relax from. Out of the pool, and to your room. Your grounded." I told him.

"Your kidding right?" He asked completely confused.

I have never really punished him. But I can't be afraid to piss him off. "Let's go! Now." I demanded. Deciding it was best to listen he got to, and tried to beg me to forgive him. As we reached his door, he decied to just glare at me. Like expected he wasn't happy.

"How long am I grounded for?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet. So as long as I feel, you deserve it." I told him. We let him get away with everything, and anything.

Sighing he slammed his door in our face. "This isn't fucking fair." He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"That went well." Teddy said, finally speaking up. "So what now, should we get him in trouble for swearing?" He wondered completely lost.

I just gave him a duh look. "Didn't you raise your brother." I huffed annoyed by him. I opened Joel's door, to see him playing his play station 3. " we need rules. No swearing for first. Drop the damn attitude. And you don't order anyone around." I told him confidently.

"You swear all the time." He snapped.

"I'm fully grown! And in bed by 9. No more running wild." I don't want him to end up spoiled. And completely out control. I need to do this right.

"I agree." Teddy said sternly.

Wow inspiring. "Is there anyother way you'd like to ruin my life?" He asked.

"With that attitude yes." I took his game consoles and phone. His eyes flamed red, anger cousing through him. I let my eyes flash yellow, forcing control over his wolf. "Break anything, and i won't replace it." I promised, leaving the room. With a stunned teddy following me. I dropped his crap on the couch in my office.

"So that was extreme." He said awkwardly. "Can you chill with the eyes, I feel like I'm in trouble." He laughed. I let them go back to normal. "I feel as if we should have eased into punishing him. He's going to be pissed."

"I'm pregnant." I blurted. Its half the reason I didn't go soft on Joel. I need to be a better parent. I'm terrified of screwing up. Teddys shocked face did nothing to calm me either. He just looked stunned

Moving towards the closet chair, he sat down. "Congratulations." Gorg yelled crashing through the door, with Malik looking slightly embarrassed. "It was killing me not to say anything." He smiled.

"How did you know?" I wondered slack jawed.

Grinning like a mental patient, he piped up. "Your sent change." He pronounced.

Oh! I didn't know that would happen. Malik went to give me a hug, but before he could even reach me. I had Teddy's arm wrapped around me. One across my shoulders, as the other splayed protectively over my stomach. His deep territorial growl, had the pair grinning wider. "Mine." He spat defensively.

"Okay, let's just calm down." I said totally confused, by his sudden possessiveness.

His arms tightened even more, as he snarled. "Mine."

This was just ridiculous. I can't believe teddy was getting so crazy. And why the hell was gorg still grinning. "Better get use to this" Malik laughed.

"And why is that?" I snapped.

Gorgs smirk, was more then alarming. "That's his pup, his wolf now has more then one reason to protect you. He's going to be on high alert till you give birth. Luckly that's only 3 months away. I think." He shrugged.

Three months. I thought I had a whole year. Well more like nine months. But still I thought I had more time. I'm a terrible person three months is not enough time to change that. What the hell my gonna do. "please tell me you're lying." He shrugged completely oblivious to my inner panic.

Mine. The words seamlessly floated in my mind. "bye." Malik laughed ushering gorg out.

So I know it's short, but oh well. And yes they are having a baby. But it totally ties into the new book perfectly. It's not just cuz. Anyway I hope you like it. And thank you to all the readers.

I want you guys to guess, what the new books about. What's going to happen. If you are the first to get it right,I will dedicate the first chapter to you. And just as a bonus you can pick what a chapter is about. So leave you guess in the comments a ill get back to you.

I don't know the release date of the new book, but I know it's going to be in 2months or so. I will post the release date when I have one. I'll post a sneak peek, and new cover art for everyone to see early. But thanks again everyone.