Made families

I woke up complete on top of Teddy, and one of his hands where drapped over my waist protectively, and his other was on my thigh. I yawned, and stretched out my body. I went to roll off him, but his hands tightened on me. "I could get use to this!" he said, while rubbing his hand up, and down my thigh. 

"haha I have to get ready for school, I actually want to be on time for my third, and last day of school." I said the last part a little bitterly. I want to live with my parents.

"Don't worry about it, where you go I go." he said. I kissed him, and pulled back from his lips "you do know your perfect?" I said. He smiled and layed back down. 

My bedroom door opened, and Ryan was standing there grinning at me "I guess you two made up" he said. I smiled at him, and got up to go hug him.

He hugged me back tightly, and swung me around in a circle. I laughed. "So when did you get here?" I asked.

"Late last night, but you where already asleep, I was going to wake you up, but some jackass growled at me." he said giving his brother a pointed look.  I glared at Teddy, and pulled Ryan to come and sit on my bed. "This house is nice, and I met your parent your dad is really cool. I cant wait to check this place out." he said. 

I was happy he was here, but I wish he would get to see this place. His eyes went wide, then his eye's roamed my body. Teddy growled, and I smacked his arm. Ryan's eye's where back at my face, and I raised my brow in question.

"Holly shit Trin you look really different. I cant believe I didn't notice right away. What the hell happened? I like it, like you look really hot, but your face is the only part of you that is the same other then the eyes." he touched my hair, and teddy pulled me into him, and smiled into my neck.

I could hear him murmur mine into my neck, but I just rolled my eyes at him. I explained everything to Ryan, and he was more then a little shocked. " Oh ya and we are leaving to my castle today, and your coming." I tell him. 

"You have a fucking castle" he said happily. I nodded and he kind of squealed like a girl. I laughed, and he composed himself.

I looked at the clock, and it said 7:14, I raced out of Teddy's arms, and into my closet to find something to wear. I found a Awolnation band shirt, that had really low cuts at the side, that showed off my bra. I slipped on my blue skinny jeans, and rushed out of my closet with a bandanna. I put my hair into a high bun, and tied the bandanna around my head to keep all the fly away back. 

"Ryan you want to come to school with me?" I asked him, he nodded his head, and I smiled, as I but on my black combat boots.  "Okay let's go" I told him. I walked over to Teddy and pecked him on the lips, and went to rush out. "Bye Teddy" I said.

"I'm going with you!" he said giving me a duh look.

I pouted "No! please you don't have to worry about anything I'm with Ryan" I said trying to convince him.

"Oh that makes me feel so much better that my delinquent brother is watching you." he said sarcastically.

"hey I'm a good boy" Ryan said while smirking.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "Fine I see your point, get dressed I'm going to be late." I said rushing down stares to get some food. 

Everyone was in my kitchen when I got down stares. Zander, alpha Dane, Airax, Markus, Quinray, my parents and Jessica. "Why is everyone here?" I asked looking at the people who didn't live here. I went to the cupboard, and got some french toast crunch, and made myself a bowl. 

"We have been waiting to take you to school." Markus said to me casually. It made me choke on my breakfast, and my eyes started to water a little. Zander rushed to my side, and patted my back trying to help me. It was the first time he has ever done anything nice to me. 

Defective (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें