Information overload

I stood freaked out in the door way unable to move. What can I do to stop this? I have what I want. Teddy, my parents, Jess, and a nice life. They might be a little crazy, but enough that I can handle.

"I'm not the Luna. I'm not who you think I am. I cant be!" I stated to the council members before me.

"I can assure you-" one of the females started, but I stopped her words.

"I don't want assurance. I want a way out. This is to much. I'm to immature, I drink a lot, I have no social skills, and most people hate me. I don't want the job." I said trying to sell them on  how unfit I would be.

I felt my wolf stir with anger. I will make you fit, I am Queen. We will lead! she said.

I ignored her, I wanted out of this life.

"That all may be true, but it doesn't matter. We will help you become a fit Luna. There is no backing out Luna, no one else is fit to lead." the other female said.

I paced back and forth in front of the door, before moving back to the living room. Everyone bowed there heads to the council, but Jess.

"Why is this happening to me? What happened to the last Luna? Why can't she lead." I asked. My wolf stopped, and a wave of sadness washed over me. 

Did you know the other Luna's? I asked my wolf.

She didn't answer, but I could tell that she did, I just don't know how she could have.

"They have all passed on. There is only ever one made Luna at a time. We must wait years before the next Luna." the male council member informed me.

That spiked my interest, how did they die? "What do you mean passed on? how did they die?" I asked.

"That is in the past now Luna, we need to focus on the fut-" 

I didn't want to listen to some pompous council member evade my question. i ran to my back door, but I forgot how fast I am now as a wolf, and ran right through the glass door. I didn't really even feel anything. I could feel blood trickling from my arm, and looked down just in time to see the small gash on my arm finish healing.

"Luna are you okay?" one of the tools from the council asked. My wolf growled at me at my comment,  but stayed silent. I looked over to the girl that had asked, and nodded my head. "Luna you must be careful" 

I rolled my eyes, and kept walking toward the wood behind my house I needed to think. I needed time. 

"where are you going?" Zander asked me. I really don't know why he thinks I would want anything to do with him. Does the bastard forget that he tried to kill me, and humiliate me. I don't like him, I would rather have nothing to do with him- actually I would rather punch him in the face.

I didn't pay any attention to his question though, I wanted out of here. I can't breath here, I need space.

"leave my daughter be, all of you." my dad said. 

I looked back at my dad and gave him a thankful look. I don't want any company.

"You are the Luna you can not go off on your own." the male council member said. He sounded shocked and out raged.

"as you have all told me I'm more then capable of handling myself. Don't follow me, I'll come back when I want to." I said to him.

Teddy went to follow me, but he was like everyone else to me. He doesn't look at me the same, as he once did. I get that he thinks I'm his mate, but I just want some normal back in my life. "Stop, don't follow me Teddy." I said quietly. I know that it would hurt his feeling, but I didn't want anyone to follow me.