How I met your potenshal father... kind of

I hope you all really really enjoy this update, I had to write it with one hand, because my silly sleeping kitten refused to move. Anyway there will be alot happening, in a short amount of time, and I need to rapid fire update, so you don't end up forgetting what happened, and become lost in the story. Sorry for the wait though, I made it long in hopes to appease my readers.

You know that one question, that you would kill to know the answer to. The one question that would make your world complete. Well mine is simple, how do you act around the guy you just broke up with in front of a room full of people? 

I know, I know it's a vane question, but I swear world hunger is on my list of questions... some where. The point is even though this place is huge, I some how managed to run into Teddy, he showed me to the kitchen, and now we sit across from each other awkwardly. Well actually it was awkward for me, he seems completely fine.

 It was a little unsettling, but I did break it off with him, and after last night, I  can see why he is playing it cool. My stomach is in so many knots, that I really can't eat my food, I was just stirring my cereal around in circles.  The only sound I could focus on was Teddy's chewing.

"You should eat Tri- Luna." he said correcting himself, before he could say my name. 

I stiffened at how casual he was being, it was really getting to me. When I heard the sound of laughter entering the kitchen, I jumped from mt seat in excitement "thank god." I beamed when I saw all my friends. 

Jess gave me a odd look till her eye landed on Teddy, and realization clicked in. "Hey morning guys" she said. I grinned at her like a idiot.

"morning, come sit, please!" I said eagerly. Teddy chuckled, and  came up behind me, and I could feel his chest lightly touching my back. I really want to lean back, and relax into his touch, but I pushed the thought away. 

"I will see you guys later. I have training today." he sounded excited about it, but I didn't feel like commenting. Everyone said there various byes, and went back to there conversation. He leaned down so his lips grazed my ear, "Bye Trin." his soft melodic voice whispered in my ear. I blushed, and turned my head away from him. I could feel his chest move with silent laughter, but I refused to look at him. 

Jess raised a brow at me, and I shrugged. Edward entered the kitchen, as Teddy left.  "Luna" he said while bowing. Troy laughed at his action, finding it funny how everyone bowed to me.

"Yes" I asked, ignoring Troys's childishness.

"There are papers that will need your attention on your desk. Most have been handled, but just need your signature, and there others will need your immediate attention." I nodded. "Council member Ryan, and ... Jessica your attendance will be required for the meeting we will be have today." he said sneering Jessica's name.

"watch it" I warned him, he nodded, and left the room.

"did you hear how important I am? I like the way he said my name council member Ryan" he practical purred his own name. His mate bonnie slapped his chest playfully.

"Why did you do this to him Trin, he didn't need a ego boost." she said laughing. I grinned at the pair. I felt envious of what they have.

"Oh guy's I forgot to tell you, that I have to leave after the ball tomorrow." Ella jessica's sister announced.

"Same here." bonny piped in.

"No, you can't leave." Ryan whinnied to his mate.

"why are you leaving?" Jess questioned, her sister.