Wolfs-Bane

"God damn it Teddy, why are you so stupid." I screamed at the top of my loungs. I was currently in are now communal closet looking at one of his shirts, that was on my side of the closet. Like why was it on my side of the closet, he had his own side, all to himself. I would never put my stuff on his side.

Teddy hesitantly walked into the closet. "I'm not following." He said grimly.

"Really? Really? Think hard Teddy. What the fuck have you done recently? Look at my side of the closet, and tell me what shouldn't be there." I hissed.

"Um I - I'm sorry?"

"For what?" I yelled.

"Look I don't even know what I did, but if you just tell me I could fix it. And I won't do it again since it up set you so much." He growled at me.

I can't believe he just growled at me. He growled at me. I couldn't hold back the tears that slipped from my eyes. Soon enough, I was on the ground with uncontrollable sobs leaving my lips.

" please stop. Please Trin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. Please don't cry." He begged, as he pulled me into his chest. I clung to him for dear life."I'm sorry, I'm a idiot babe. I'm so sorr-" A deep growl rumbled in his chest. He sniffed the length of my neck, before kissing my jawline.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." He grumbled, and pushed me away from him.

"Teddy, what's wrong." I asked, as I stood up and made my way to him. Tears forgotten.

"Just stop moving. Stay still." he pleaded. I didnt know what to do, or why he was being so weird. "okay." he said determined,. "Fuck, I cant." I didnt know what was happening. My back was pinned to the wall, and he was hungrily attacking my neck. Trailing his hot lips along the column of my throat.

"Teddy." I moan wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You smell so good." He growled before smashing his lips on mine. It was a passionate messy kiss, that had me melting into him. Every touch had my body feeling like it was on fire, and I was happy to burn. A searing waves flooded my body, sending a pulse of excitement through me.

I had to pull back for air, and when I met Teddy's eyes, it was flashing between his and his wolfs. He ripped off my shirt, and gazed at me satisfied. "I'm going to do the stupidest thing, i have ever done in my life right now." He growled.

"Don't care." I moan grinding my self against him.

"Stop- ahh." He groaned "Trin, I need you to focus."

"I don't want to focus on anything that doesn't involve you getting naked." I purred trailing my finger down his chest. Right before I got to his belt, he gripped my hands.

"I- I think your in heat. A much more intense heat then most." He told me.

"I want you now." I hissed.

"Okay." He carried me to the bed, and laid me down. "I'll be right back."

He came back a few minutes later. "What took you so long?"

"Had to get supplies." He said waving a condom. "Lye flat." He demanded, and I immediately complied. His hands ran along the side of my body. He sucked on my mark, causing me to arch into him. "Sorry babe." He murmured, before I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

My whole body tensed, and pain erupted through me. I was in so much pain, but for the first time today my head was clear. "Okay, that hurt. What was that?" I asked sitting up.

"Wolfs-bane, I didn't know how to calm you down."

"That was smart, painful but smart." I groaned. "Thanks."