Peace till I blinked

Supper short, I know but I just couldn't make it longer. Anyway hope you like.

I felt the mating bond. I felt complete like my soul now knew what it was like to feel complete. Then it was gone, In a blink of an eye gone. I clutched my chest as a assault of burning sensation torched my insides. I screamed out in pain, in grief. I screamed everything, my soul was being burned. My legs gave out, and I wait for the add pain of crashing to the ground, but it never came. Teddy held me close to his chest.

My vision blurred, and his face kept fading in, and out. My body stared to convulse, and I gasped trying to drag air into my lungs. I scratched at my throat, trying to get some air in. Tear fogged what little vision I had left. I could breath, and the pain left me in one seconds. I gasped gulping down the air I had been cut off from.

I lost my mate. Zander was my mate, and I lost him. I only got to feel it for a second, then it was ripped away. Teddy, teddy did this to me, he took my mate from me. I looked up at him, and in seconds I was on my feet with my hand around his throat. I couldn't stand to look at his face, the face that left me mateless.

Around me people fell to there knees, and bowed there head. I looked at them in confusion. "Alpha Ted." someone said, and I wanted to rip there throat out. Everything was silent, and I couldn't stand it. The sound of my blood pounded in my ears deafeningly loud.

"no" I snarled. "your not my mate." I growled. I put as much venom into my words as I could making sure there was no mistaking me. "You. Are. Not. My. Mate." I spat at him.

"Trin please don't. Trin please." Ryan begged. I squeezed his neck tighter feeling it start to crack. His face was drained of all colour, and his eye's had begun to roll back. "please."

I want him dead, I need him to die "trin" a raspy voice called out. Even with the foreign element of pain, and sadness in his voice, I knew who it was. Zander. His voice stirred no emotion in me for him. I felt the bond we made from before, that friends ship, and that was all. I looked over at him, and he was just another wolf to me. Nothing special. A stranger in a crowd full of people. I wouldn't feel the amens loss of my mate, or the over whelming grief that should come from loosing a mate. 

I growled, and let Teddy slip from my fingers. His limp body crashed to the ground, in a heap, and he couched, and clutched his throat. My rage over not killing him felt consuming. My teeth extended  and I glowered down at him. I knelled before his crumbled form, and looked into the eyes I once loved.

"You will go to the farthest end of the castle ground and stay there at the servant quarters till I tell you to come back." I hissed. I put as much force behind my command as I could. I hated that I could even banish him, he was my mate now, and I would never be able to escape him.

He blinked a few times, before he picked himself up wordlessly. He shifted into his wolf in the hall, and ran off. I was grateful he didn't say anything, if he did I would have probably rip out his throat, and potently killed myself.

I looked around to see every ones eye's on me. I straightened to my full height, and bared my teeth. all OF THERE EYES WHERE SUFFOCATING ME. "WHO EVER IS STILL HERE, IN 2MIN WILL NOT BE SAFE." I yelled at them. They where gone in seconds, and I let go. I let my anger consume me. I shifted into my red wolf, and destroyed everything in my line of site. 

By the end of it I had blood dripping from every part of me, and the hall was destroyed. I was to tired to keep my wolf form, so I shifted back to my human self panting. My cut where already healed by the time I was done shifting. I had been broken, with not trace of a scar.

I blacked out soon after that.

Holly poop two chapters one day. I'm pretty great. Hope you like. Vote comment fan.

-Shyrees :)