Typical

There is no way this can be happening. I break out laughing. " Okay you got me, wow I had no fucking idea you where so funny Carla. Wow you cock blocked me for a joke." I said. This can't be real. I have been in homes since birth. I'm a lifer here. No good memories of my parents.

"Trin" she said a little annoyed. I shook my head and took a seat on the only other empty couch. "This isn't' a joke sweetheart. This is the dream of every orphan, to have there parents come back for them one day." Her calling me sweetheart just sounded weird, she never called me any terms of endearment. It alway you, or girl.

Anyway when you have been in a home as long as me and you turn five you no longer think your parents made a mistake. They just left you like trash. Five years isn't a mistake. It a choice! It a clear message, we don't want you, nor did we ever.

"Look people I don't know why your here, but the baby you abandoned is not here. I have 3 weeks left till I'm free. I don't need you here fucking up my plans. So please go fuck off." I know I was being harsh, but I don't care, they left me and come back when I'm fully grown. It's been 17- almost 18 years. They don't get to come back, I no longer want them back.

I look at the women who was supose to be my mother, and saw tears flowing down her cheeks. My dad was comforting her and glaring at me. Ya the first time he meets his daughter, brings a glare to his familiar face. "Trinity-" I stopped him before he could continue.

"It's just Trin." I tell him. I wonder where the hell they even came up with my name.

He started again "Trin we never wanted to give you up, it wasn't are choice. We can explain everything once we take you away from here."

I scoffed. "Trin you don't have a choice the papers are signed, they have adopted you, you are there's."

"what" I shot out of my seat. "No! I cant leave, I have a life here. School, friends, Jessica, come on I have a date tomorrow." I complain. I don't want to leave anyone. I have made a life here, I can't just go.

My dad just huffed "you will like the school near us more, and you can make new friends. I don't know who this Jessica is and there are other boys" He said annoyed.

"This is my life, you messing with. It been my life for years. Do you know what your doing to my life?" "This isn't fucking fair." I screamed.

"Watch your mouth Trinity." My dad warned in a low voice, that scared me.

"Mom" I look at my mother who haden't really said anything this whole time. " Do you really want to help him ruin my life. Do you want me to hat-" He cut me off before i could finish.

"Don't" he hissed.

I rolled my eye's "I just though my supposed mom wouldn't want to ruin my life. Because obviously her husband doesn't mind." I said smirking. I knew she would want to make me happy! i could tell my word hurt her. She looked like a people pleaser.

"Well we will take are daughter and go now. Thank you Carla." He said as he stood up and shook her hand.

"Look I can tell when i have lost, so I'll go with out a fight, if Jessica can come with us." I said.

Jessica walked down the stairs and stood next to me. "I'm Jessica" she said proudly. I smiled at her and link my arm through hers.

My parents look at each other, and there where so many emotions passing through there eye's. I couldn't gage there reaction. They looked like they where having a private conversation.

"Um. . . I'm sorry Trin, but she can't come with us." My dad said. My face fell and tear fogged my vision. I pulled Jessica into a hug and we cried. untill I felt myself being pulled from her, by my dick of a father. I scream a lot of profanities at him and he put me in the car and drove off.