Fate Fell Short This Time, Your Smile Fades In The Summer

8/5/14

Wow. Okay. School.

Can we all just sit back and marvel at the American educational system for a moment? Good. So lets see. My schedule consists of:

Advanced Algebra: the teacher is okay, although I don't particularly like her. I hate all but like three people in there.

Physics: I love the teacher and I either don't know or dislike everyone on that class.

Musical Theatre: Emily is in there! but I'm rather disappointed with the other students in there. I was expect mostly thespians and there are like three.

A lunch: it's fine I made a new friend and I sit with Josie and Bre.

Honors US History: I like the teacher and Bre and I sit alone in the corner because everyone is annoying.

Journalism: Surprisingly I love this class, even though I don't know anyone in there.

AP Language (AP meaning its a college level class and will count as a college class if I get a certain grade): The teacher is fine, nothing to dislike yet. Yesterday, I tried to sit with some old friends and all of them ignored me and were assholes. But today we got a seating chart so haha fuck you,

Advanced Drama: this class is everything I expected from musical theatre, everyone is a thespian (myself being an exception along with a few others) and this year we are producing Mulan as the (main)musical. The difference from this class to musical theatre is experience, how much brown likes you, and if you wanted the class. In Musical theatre we are producing High School Musical, which should be interesting.

Alas I'm not writing to bore you with my blatantly boring school life, I'm having some trouble. I'm starting to toss and turn and have trouble sleeping again. I almost convinced myself to relapse last night while I was trying to sleep. I planned several different ways to kill myself and wrote out letters in my head. Today in class we all say in a circle and were asked to introduce ourselves. Name, grade, and what is the most important thing to know about yourself. The only problem being, I'm not important at all. I racked my brain for something to say and nothing came to me. Thankfully the bell rang before I had to answer because I don't know what I would say, still. What's the most important thing about me? I might not make it to opening night.

__________________________________

Feeling This- Blink-182