Dreams Only Last For A Night

My Pierce The Veil/All Time Low Dream:

I had a really weird, yet, amazing dream last night. So it started out with my friend Amber and I standing in line for a meet and greet, I think. So, we make it through and Jaime is there and we start conversating and we sit down. I just so happen to sit on a fire ant bed and the ants are super pissed. For some reason we all run through this gate thing and Mike is there and we run like through this weird house garage thing and Vic and mike were were there and we all grab random things (I had flower) to set the ants on fire. We kill the ants. We all start fooling around and (almost) all the members for Pierce The Veil and All Time Low were there and we were just having a good time until we got hungry so we go into someone's tour bus. When we come out (without food may I add) we at my house getting some chicken my dad just cooked. We all ate and stuff and we all went and played outside because we were on top of a mountain in the middle of fall. So Jaime and I are acting super couple-y and its super cute and we kiss and awwwww. So and there's this chick on a four-wheeler and she flips and no one is really concerned. Jaime and I run up the mountain is slow motion. Then me and my friend Brooke and Bridgette we at a train station in Downtown Atlanta dodging trains like idiots and I run and jump on top of a train and can get off because trains beside the train I was on. So I just sort of chilled on top of the train while the twins were flipping out about where I was. So I make it back to the train station and this kid from my school named Jonathan and my best friend Mikala are there and we just sort of talk for a minute and gossip about pointless things then my secondary dream just sorta fades into my primary dream and I'm running up the mountain again, which will never happen because I'm asthmatic. And Jaime and I kiss at the top and then we like transport into this room and were cuddling and watching tv and every so often either he would bend down and kiss me or I would reach up and kiss him and it was so sweet and cute and then we started making out and then I woke up. I'm pretty sure I have some issues. I can still feel his lips on mine and I'm really sad I'm gonna go hysterically sob myself to sleep.

To those of you who are not familiar with these bands there was: Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Vic Fuentes, Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, and Jaime Perciado. Jaime is pronounced like hi-me not Jay-me.

Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night) by All Time Low