We've Been Surrounded By Vicious Cycles

_________________________

I'm getting really sick of northern people making fun of us down here in light of the snow issues. Yes. I get it you get 18,000 feet of snow a day. Congratulations. You also have fuckin' snow tires and chains. We don't have that shit. You can't even buy snow tires down here. The snow was fine it was the ice. Also, the snow started melting during the day then as soon as it got dark it all froze again. And again.

Plus, it's not like it's flat here in northern Georgia. We're the foothills of the smokies. Do you know what that means? We're the tip of Appalachia. Which means 9/10 of the roads are hella curvy and hilly. Think

I got out of school Tuesday at 11:20 and didn't get home until two something. So I got out Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Yay. I got out of the speaking and writing portion of my French test, for now.

Anyway, enough of this snow nonsense. I went and saw my schools theatre company's production of The Little Mermaid with Emily. It was fantastic and Luke (the afore mentioned super nice attractive senior in my french/ theatre class)was there too. Not like with us but we saw him there. He looks like a quarter Asian Alex Gaskarth when he had red hair. Absolutely gorgeous. Like damn. 11/10 would recommend dat ass.

Anyway. My father is sick of me pretending that I don't like it when he touches me. No, not like that. But he'll touch my arm or my face and I'll flinch and now I'm faking it because I'm more comfortable around Mikala. Sorry she's not a three hundred pound man who's come on to me in the past. She's also never hot me. She's never screamed at me or threatened me. So I'm sorry I'm more comfortable around a fifteen year old girl than I am around my own father. But they don't know how we barely talk anymore. How she's leaving in a few months. How could they when I've never felt comfortable with them, in my own home.

Whatever, a few more months, more like twenty nine, uggggh.

Hey Josie, how you doing?

_________________________

Empire(Let Them Sing)- Bring Me The Horizon