Self Destruction is Such a Pretty Little Thing

Self Destruction Is Such A Pretty Little Thing

The following is not a fanfic nor does it relate to Asking Alexandria in any way, I just happen to love that lyric and it fits. This is going to be a journal of sorts. I'm not planning on this getting any reads, so I'm going to open about a lot of things I probably shouldn't be. I'm warning you now there will be excessive cussing and some content that may be inappropriate to some readers. I'm not really sure. This is going to be my documentation of my feelings, thoughts, ideas, aspirations, and goals. I'm writing this mainly so in fifteen years when I have a child of my own, I can go back and show them that I know exactly how they feel about things, and how I felt in my youth. Before we start this you should probably know some background information. My name is Jennifer, I live in the tiny city of Dallas, Georgia. Which I hate with a burning passion. I am currently fourteen years of age. I live with both my parents. My father drinks a lot and my mother smokes. Both of my parents are doing a terrible job of hiding the fact that they do narcotics which are weed and cocaine. My sister, Jessica, and her boyfriend, Nick, are living in the basement because they could no longer afford their rent. My sister and Nick openly smoke weed, which bothers me somewhat, but at least they didn't try to hide it. My family and I are in the process of being evicted from our house. I have two cats, Spanky and Scarlett, and a turtle, Donatello. Music is my life. I listen to: Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria, All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, You Me At Six, Mayday Parade, Of Mice & Men, Memphis May Fire, Fall Out Boy, and many many more. My plan for a future career choice would be a wildlife photographer. I am diagnosed with clinical depression and I'm currently on medication for depression, social anxiety, addiction, to help me sleep, and to stop teeth grinding. The addiction meds are for self-harm and my ongoing struggle to stop. I am a freshman at East Paulding High School. I have hazel eyes, dark brown wavy hair that goes to about my mid-back. I weigh like 173 pounds which is disgusting and gross. I'm super pale. I am about five seven and where a size eleven shoe in American woman's shoe sizes. I'm not sure how often this will be updated, but probably every once in awhile. I have a blog if you would like to know more about me, or to ask a question then here's my URL: im-tangled-inthe-greatest-escape.tumblr.com So goodbye for now and until next time.

It's only fair to tell you; I attempted suicide on October Fifteenth, 2012