#imagine for @MyFEARLESSpirit

You smile as you look at your boyfriend Nathan. You grin. You were camping together and were currently on a hike. As you reach a lake, Nathan smiles. "This place is absolutely beautiful," You say, looking out at the water.

You feel his arms around your waist and his head next to yours. "Not as beautiful as you though, my love," He kisses your cheek.

You smile and laugh, turning around slightly in his arms and kissing him.

After walking back to your camp site, Nathan looks at you. "It's getting a little bit late...I'll make a fire," He says, positioning the wood correctly before lighting it.

You smile, watching. After the fire was burning, he walks back over to you. "So," He smiles. "You ready for dinner or do you want to wait a bit?"

You shrug. "Whatever you'd like,"

He nods. "Okay, I'll start it. Can you get me the hotdogs from the car?"

You nod, taking his keys from him, walking to his car, grabbing the cooler, taking out the hotdogs, and walking back over to him. "Here you go babe," You smile seeing him already starting to cook some beans over the fire.

You sit with him, helping him cook.

After everything was ready, Nathan looks at you. Wanna eat out here or in the tent?"

"Out here," You laugh.

"Awesome," Nathan smiles as you both begin eating. After you all finish, talking about nothing of any value during dinner, Nathan grins at you. "What do you want to do now?" He asks.

It was getting sort of late and was already dark out. You look at Nathan in the fire-light, smiling distantly.

He looks at you. "What are you thinking, yn?" He asks seeing your distant facial expression.

"I'm just so lucky. I don't get it.." You say, smiling at him.

He laughs softly, wrapping his arms around you. "You know what?"

"What?" You ask, leaning your head against his chest.

"I ask myself the same thing quite often," He says softly.

You smile, looking up and kissing him softly.

He grins. "But yn?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't get why you think you're lucky. I'm the one who scored gold here," He says, kissing your head.

You laugh. "Joseph, you're crazy. You're absolutely amazing," You say looking up and moving one of his wavy curls out of his face.

He smiles but looks down. "But then there's you...and you're more than amazing," He seemed genuinely puzzled.

You just shake your head. "You're insane, love," You say softly and he wraps his arms tighter around you.

After a few minutes of sitting like that, he loosens his grip. "Wanna roast marshmallows?"

"Sure," You say, moving away as he gets up to get them.

As you're roasting marshmallows and eating s'mores and stuff, you notice Nathan went into the tent and had been in there for a few minutes. He told you he was grabbing a jacket, but you knew he'd left his jacket on top of his sleeping bag and it wouldn't take that long.

Another ten minutes later or so Nathan walks out, now wearing his jacket. "So yn..." He says, coming up from behind you.

"Nathan..." You say, your jaw dropping as you see him on one knee.

"I love you...more than anything. We've been together a long time. I want it to be forever....will you marry me?" He asks, opening a small box.

You look at him surprised, looking at him in surprise. You hadn't expected that, at all.

When you didn't respond, his face falls. "I uh...If you don't want to, that's-.." he says softly, and hearing his voice again brings you out of your trance.

"Yes! Nathan, yes!" You say, putting down the stick you were using to roast marshmallows and running into his arms.

He wraps his arms around you. "I love you so much," He kisses you passionately.

You smile kissing him back. After pulling back, he slips a beautiful ring on your finger. You then return to making s'mores and joking around with each other.