#imagine for @CurlysGetGirlys

You wake up in your bed when the sun is shining through your room’s window. The other side of the bed is empty, but has been slept on. You don’t really remember a lot from last night, but then your lips curve into a smile when you hear a familiar voice singing ”High and Low” in the shower. His Levis shirt that he wears all the time is on you, and you inhale the scent of his fragrance. You throw your body backwards so you lie on the bed again in the soft sheets. You almost drift off to sleep, but suddenly you feel a warm body beside you. ”Good morning, love.”, he says in his sexy morning voice. You turn around so you’re facing him. He’s only wearing boxers, and his brown hair is wet, making him look like baby Tarzan. ”Good morning, Jay.”, you respond with a smile. His arms are around your waist, and your faces are so close that you can feel his warm breath. ”Last night was…” He comes closer so your lips are almost touching. ”…amazing.” He closes his eyes and leans in the last bit so your lips meet. You can feel him smiling, and you smile too. He pulls you even closer, and you feel like nothing can hurt you when you’re in his strong arms.

After a long cuddle, you finally drag him out of the bed. ”No, please love, I just want to lay with you in the bed and have my arms around you. Perfect.” You almost give in. He looks so breathtaking. His blue orbs are sparkling like never before, his hair is hot and messy, and his torso is bare. But you stay determined, and don’t give in. He does a ”sad puppy” face when you grab his hands and pull him out of the warm and comfy bed you were just laying in. When he’s finally on his feet, he lifts you in his arms and walks over to the kitchen. You giggle and tell him to put you down, but he doesn’t do as you say. Instead he puts you on the kitchen counter and starts kissing you again. You wrap your legs around his waist and kiss him back. This is just perfect. A beautiful morning, the most heavenly boyfriend and no hurry. Suddenly you hear someone clearing his throat and see the other boys standing in the doorway. You quickly push Jay a bit away from you and come down from the counter you were sitting on. ”We almost thought you broke the bed last night.”, you hear Nathan say. You become bright red, but Jay wraps his arms around your waist from behind and plants a kiss on your cheek. ”What can I say, I just couldn’t keep my hands off of my gorgeous girl.” You smile as you think about how loving and caring he actually is.

The day goes on quite normally, and when you come home from work in the afternoon you see Jay on the couch staring at the floor. ”You okay, babe?”, you ask him. He lifts his head up and his eyes are wondering up and down your body. He rises from the couch and walks over to you. ”I’ve been thinking…”, he says. You don’t really know what to expect. ”…that it’s time to do this.’’

Months later

You glance over to the boys who are your best friends. You see a huge smile on every single one of their faces. You smile as widely as them when you say the 2 words that will change your life.

”I do.”