#imagine for @amy_paige96

You look at your boyfriend, Nathan, and smile. You were on your with him as his backup dancer.

As he looks at you he laughs softly. "So, I was thinking we should do that song I wrote last night..."

You look at him surprised. "Already?"

"Yeah...I'm pretty confident with it, I mean, look who it's about," he raises his eyebrows cutely.

You laugh softly. "Well, if you want to you should,"

He smiles and scoots to a sitting position from where he was laying on the stage.

You do the same, pulling yourself up. He looks at you. "I'd need someone to choreograph it though," He says, grinning at you.

You look at him surprised. "And who do you want to do that?"

"I was thinking maybe my beautiful girlfriend could do it if she likes. I like the way she dances," he smiles at you.

"Oh, do you now?" you say, moving closer to him.

"I do indeed, quite a lot," he says, leaning in and kissing you softly.

You smile. "Well I suppose she could...but I'm gonna need you," you say looking at him.

He nods and smiles. "I could do that,"

"Well come on," you say, standing up and grabbing his hand.

He stands up with you and you guys start dancing as he sings.

You laugh as he holds you by your waist and when you go to continue dancing he doesn't let you go. He smirks and kisses you.

You smile and then roll your eyes. "You have a show in two hours..." you say softly. "We have to be serious,"

He smirks. "I'm always serious! When have I ever not been serious, princess?" he looks at you curiously.

You laugh and dance away from him.

After rehearsing the dance you'd just come up with, you go backstage with Nathan and sit with him in his dressing room. He grins at you. "Thank you my love, for that wonderful dance,"

You laugh softly and smile. "Oh, it was fun, Nathan,"

Nathan grins. "I love you, Amy,"

"I love you too," you say softly and kiss him before one of the male backup dancers walks into the room. "Hey, man, show time," Ivan, the dancer, says.

You laugh softly, pulling away from Nathan. "Oh, alright man, we'll be right there," Nathan smiles.