#imagine for @morgan_mcsykesx

What do you want to do today?” I ask my boyfriend as I climb onto the sofa and cuddle up against him. I stare up into his puppy dog, brown eyes and run my hand down his torso.

“Nothing,” he replies. “Can you, like, get off?”

I sit up straight and stare at him; he doesn’t so much as glance in my direction. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you mad at me?” I ask, my lip wobbles and my voice goes a high pitch but I don’t care.

“No.”

“What did I do wrong?”

His face snaps around and looks at me. “Did I or did I not just say that I’m not mad at you?”

“It doesn’t seem that way,” I mumble.

Tom gets to his feet and his voice becoming louder and louder, “Just stop, YN! Stop thinking that you know everything for five minutes!”

I join him standing up and feel my own voice growing louder and louder as all the anger that has been collected comes out in my words. “You’re being so grouchy with me today and I haven’t done anything wrong!”

My voice quietens down, as I take a step closer to my boyfriend and rest my hand against his arm, he immediately flinches it away. “Please tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m so sick of you and you’re prying to get answers when people don’t want to share them with you! Just respect their privacy, YN. It isn’t hard. You’re being so obsessive and possessive.” he screams.

The words hit me as soon as they came out and I struggle to keep my composure. “Well, sorry for caring.” I say, calmly before running off, locking myself in the bathroom and bursting into tears. Tom  and I never argue, where has all of this come from? I get up off of the floor and take a look at myself in the mirror. My dark brown hair falls down, clumped together from the tears whilst my green eyes sparkle from all the moisture.

There is a small knock at the door. “YN?” comes a small voice.

Sniffing, I wipe my nose on the back of my hand. “Leave me alone.”

The handle on the door went down as Tom  tried to open it, of course it was locked. “YN, please open the door.”

“No.” I shout, sniffling again.

“YN, I didn’t mean anything. I am just being petulant today, you don’t pry you just care about people. You aren’t obsessive or possessive. You are perfect. You are perfect and beautiful. YN, words can’t describe how perfect you are. Please, let me in.” I spin the lock on the door and sit back, waiting for Tom  to come in. He sees the tears in my eyes and runs over quickly.

“Hey, hey. Don’t cry please, you know I hate seeing you cry. YN, watching you cry is like watching a puppy die, so stop. Please, I’m so sorry. This is all my fault. Oh no. Please forgive me.” he gushes. “Come here.” He helps me up off of the floor and carries me back into the front room where he pulls me onto his lap and strokes my hair. I stare into the puppy dog eyes and feel my heart melt.

“You know I can’t stay mad at you for long,” I laugh. He leans forward and grazes his lips against my own.

“I love you,” he tells me.

I hesitate, “I love you too,” I tell him.