Max #imagine

I never thought we’d be fighting like this, over a stupid thing. So stupid that I don’t even know what it is. And lately, for the past few days, it’s what all he and I did. Fight.

“I hate this!” I cried in frustration.

“You don’t think I hate it!?” Max yelled, causing me to jump. “I fucking hate it. I especially hate the fact that we’re half way across the world from each other and we’re fighting.”

Tears began to well up in my eyes. I hated it when he got mad, it honestly scared the crap out of me. “YN, I had a long day.” His tone was a bit softer, but still oozed with anger. “All I want is some fucking rest.”

“I’ll let you rest.” I mumbled. “Night baby. I love you.”

Silence.

I waited silently for him to say it back, tears falling from my eyes. I tried my best to hold back a sob. All I heard was his blankets rustling from the other line before the line went dead.

No One’s POV:

YN sat on her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She stared at her phone, hoping that maybe he’d call her back.

Who am I kidding? YN thought. He won’t call back. He rarely does that anymore.

YN slowly got out of her bed and went into the restroom across the hall from her bedroom. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Boy, she was a mess! Her eyes were red and puffed up from all the crying, her hair was everywhere.

It’s been five hours since she’s been awake and yet she has managed to stay in her bed, patiently waiting for Max to reach his hotel room and call her. She hoped that maybe their conversation wouldn’t lead to another fight. All was going well when he did call. Max told her how his day went. Telling her about all the hilarious moments the band had. . But it wasn’t long until their fight from yesterday was brought up and the two began to fight over it.

“Sweetie!” YN’s mom called out from the bottom of the stair case of their two story English home.

“Yeah?” YN croaked, trying her best to hide the fact she had been crying.

“It’s three, can you please come down and eat.” YN’s mom, Marie, was the type of mother that respected her children’s personal space. She clearly knew that YN and Max have been going through a tough time and she didn’t want to push her daughter to telling her what has been going on.

“Okay, I’ll be down in a minute!” YN splashed her face with cold water, in hopes that it would make it seem like she hasn’t been crying.

She made her way down the stairs and saw her older brother, Matthew, watching TV. He gave her a soft smile and turned his attention back to the TV program he was watching. Just like his parents and his youngest sister, Kylie, he knew that his sister has been going through a rough patch with Max . He overheard her crying the other day when he was on his way down the stairs, going to his girlfriend’s house.

At first he thought that she was just watching another romance movie, like she always does when she’s home. But this time, her door was locked and he heard her sob out Max ’s name. Matthew was in rage. At that moment, all he felt was anger towards Max . He no longer saw Max as a friend of his, or a sweet romantic guy his sister dated. Matthew was so pissed at him, he even considering to buy a ticket to america just to punch Max in the face. Just because Matthew and YN had their moments of sibling quarrels, does not mean he doesn’t love her. He was the only boy out of three children. He would do anything to protect his sisters.

It wasn’t until the second time Matthew heard his sister crying when he decided to confront his mother about it. She simply said to “Let her be, it’s a couple’s fight. When she needs us, she’ll come to us.” Matthew nodded, obeying his mother.