Nathan Imagine

Tonight was the night I would be going to my first celebrity party — only because my own boyfriend was famous, of course. But, I was still going to go and get the same experience as everyone else! I would see people from Britney Spears to Olly Murs or Jay-Z to Selena Gomez.

It was like I was a celebrity alongside Nathan… for one night.

”Are you ready, YN?” Nathan hollered from downstairs, sounding slightly impatient.

Before answering him, I smacked my bright red lipstick over my plump lips. I put the capsule into my glittery clutch and looked over my extremely short club dress, making sure it was smoothed down so it clung to my hips.

”Coming!” I bellowed back, trying not to fall in my heels while running down the stairs.

When Nathan turned to me, he was shrugging on his leather jacket. He saw me and his eyes widened into saucers, his jaw slightly gaping to the floor.

”How the… when did you… I thought you didn’t… wow.”

Giggling at how speechless he was (which I hoped was a good thing), I twirled around, my freshly curled hair whirling around with me. “Is it too much, babe?”

”Too much of what?” Nathan retorted sarcastically, his eyes still slowly creeping their way up and down my body, “Legs, chest, or thighs?”

I frowned, suddenly stopping my movement. I crossed my arms over my chest, self-conscious. “I look like a slut, don’t I?” I conjectured, sighing deeply. “I’ll go get dressed into something else… Do you have ten more minutes to spare?”

Murmuring, Nathan went, “Oh God no, YN. You don’t look like a slut and you never have…. I’m just shocked by how different you look — a good different. I’m used to you wearing Vans and baggy jumpers.” He chuckled, slithering his arms around my waist. “You look so beautiful, you have no idea. I’m just afraid some guy may want to take you away from me.” He tapped my nose, giving it a gentle kiss after.

I smiled a little, wrapping my arms around his thick neck. “I’m all yours. You look good, too, by the way. Leather jackets fit well on you.” wink.

His eyes flickered to my lips, teasing me with just a peck. “I know, that’s why I wore it… for you.”

”Let’s go,” I whispered seductively before taking Nathan’s callused hand in mine, eager to get a few drinks in me before having an even longer night with him.

——

YN said she was going to be gone for only a few minutes. As I leaned against the wall after talking to one of the boys from ‘One Direction’, I realized that it had been twenty minutes since YN had left.

Being the protective and over-worrying boyfriend I was, I pushed myself off the wall.

“Dammit”, I thought to myself, “i knew i should have gone with her to get a drink. fuck, fuck, fuck. what if something bad happened to her? what if someone slipped something into her drink? what if she got sick or passed out from the alcohol? what if some guy was currently rubbing his filthy hands up and down my girlfriend and she had no power to do anything about it? “

The worst scenarios spiralled in my head as I frantically walked around the club, searching for YN. I shoved and pulled people out of my way so I could race faster. Every minute passed and I became to get more paranoid.

”YN? YN!” I kept screaming over the blaring music from the speakers, resisting the impulse to cover my ears or trip the D.J.

I must have circled the inside of the club three times before I saw him with her. Harley from ‘Rizzle Kicks’ must have narrowed his eyes in on YN when she went up to the bar to get an alcoholic beverage. The two seemed very concentrated on the conversation they were sharing; YN was nodding her head thoughtfully and giving him smiles, while Harley was looking at her face (while also failing to keep his eyes all the way up at times), seeming to be talking about himself and the new songs coming out.

I wanted to sigh in relief, but I couldn’t until I got YN away from Harley. I took a deep breath and made my way over to them, putting my free hand on the back of YN’s back.

”Hey, love,” I whispered lovingly in her ear, not mad at her for losing track of the time and talking to some other guy, “You scared me, I thought something bad had happened to you.” I kissed the side of her neck, pretending to just now notice Harley. “Oh, hey, man! Didn’t see you there.”

YN slightly turned to me, an apologetic look on her face. “I’m so sorry. I ran into Harley and you know how big of a fan I am.” She linked her arm into mine, turning back to Harley. “Nathan, this is Harley. Harley, this is my wonderful boyfriend, Nathan. Have you two met before?”

I handed my glass to YN so I could have a hand to shake Harley’s. I kept my grip incredibly tight, watching his face mask into light pain. I smirked, dropping his hand after a few moments. “No, we haven’t.”

”Yeah, this is our first time meeting,” Harley muttered, his mood seeming to drop as soon as he found out YN was indeed my girlfriend.

I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn’t bash on him for standing too close to YN and casually brushing his hand against her’s on ‘accident’.

”Well, it’s been nice,” I said half heartedly, taking my glass back and squeezing YN’s arms affectionately. “Nice meeting you, Harley. There are some single strippers over there… if ya wanna, you know, hit on someone else.”

While YN’s mouth dropped at my crudeness, I grinned sarcastically at Harley, walking away before he had anything else to say.

”Nathan!” YN gasped when we got back to the corner of the dance floor we were on previously, “What the hell was that? You were so rude to him! We were just talking!”

”Oh, hush,” I whispered, a smile playing at the corners of my lips.

YN was flustered, stuttering, “He could have… have… punched you!”

I laughed loudly, engulfing her in my arms. I kept my drink pressed to her back, my head on top of her chin. “Like he’d take a swing at me for telling him to fuck off,” I muttered, rolling my eyes, “Not likely, babe. Besides, you know how protective I am. He was obviously up to no good.”

Against my chest, YN was groaning. “Oh, will you cut it out with that masculine crap, Nathan? You don’t need to get protective every time I talk to a guy that is a friend.”

”Ah, but he isn’t your friend; he is practically a stranger and he was drinking a lot. As your boyfriend, it’s my job to make sure you keep safe.”

”Nathan.” She looked up at me, raising her perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

I stared into her baby blue eyes, smiling playfully. “What?”

A passionate kiss was pressed to my lips. YN wound her arms around my neck like earlier before in my condo, resting her face in the crook of my neck.

”You’re really hot when you’re jealous.”

I frowned. “I was so not jealous!”

YN laughed, knowing she had solved the mystery. “Ah, but you so were jealous! Nathan was jealous! You were jealous! Ha ha ha ha ha.”

I tilted her chin up so I could capture her bottom lip in my teeth. She stopped talking, her eyes staring at my lips.

”Okay,” I whispered, giving in, “I was a little bit jealous, but…”

”I know, it’s okay,” YN cut me off before kissing me deeply, her tongue soon swivelling her way into my mouth.

I tried not to laugh, keeping her in my arms. I kissed her back passionately as we stood under the disco ball.

I wasn’t ever going to let a man steal her away from me. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever.