#imagine for @xRachaelCx

"But, but- I love you." You said, broken. The pain of the love of your life breaking up with you because he said that he had to focus on his music. "I love you to, but its just that the boys, the music. I'm doing it all wrong." He said, trying to convince me, no just no. "The boys, THE BOYS! That's all I hear now Nathan. THAT'S ALL I FUCKING HEAR, Ever thought of me, what I've been going trough lately." You fell on the floor, now litterly sobbing. "Have I ever thought of you? Are you serious. Have you ever thought of me? You know I love you right?" Nathan said, looking at you. Now even he was sitting on the floor right next to you..

"Then why are we doing this?" You asked, your voice broken as ever. You didn't want to lose him, you loved him to much.

"You know its for your good as well.." Nathan said. "Good for me? How is losing the guy you've loved from school. The guy you've spent have of you life crushing ove, and just when you got him. He's leaving? Hows that good for me Nathan?" You had calmed down a little now, but the tears were flowing non-stop.

"You know I love you right?"

Ha, yeah right..

"Right?" Nathan asked you again.

"Then-" You were cut of by Nathan's lips touching yours. You kissed back without any hesitation knowing this kiss could be one of the last kisses you would ever get from Nathan.

He pulled back and looked into your eyes. "I love you so much, but you know how long term relationships end, with hate. I don't want that between us. I might lose an incredible girlfriend, but I'm not willing to lose a friend like you." Nathan said as he started to walk out of your room, leaving you in tears.

You couldn't believe it. He had left, just walked out of your life. The pain was to much to handle..

"Such pain as this Shouldn't have to be experienced I'm still reeling from the loss, Still a little bit delirious"

1 Year later...

"He's there, go talk to him. You haven't spoken to him for a whole year, go on! Talk to him!" Your mother said as she held the phone infront of you. "Mum-" You were cut of by your mum "Sweetie, just talk to him for once, for me!" You mom said, she really wanted to you talk to Nathan, she really liked him.. Hmm.. "Okay."

"Hello.." You heard that beautiful voice, you missed so much.

"Hey.." You choked out, after a whole year you talked to him.

"(Your name), gosh. Why haven't you been talking to me? You never replied to anyone of my texts, or took anyone of my calls. Why are you doing this, I miss you!" He said, all in one go. He would do that so much, you missed him so much.

"Because, because. Your voice, everything just reminded me of you. I wasn't ready to remember anything as yet." You said broken.

"I'm sorry." Nathan said, his voice getting softer and softer.. You knew he wanted to ask something. You knew him so well.

"What is it Nathan, what do you want?" You asked knowing he would ask something.

"I- I just wanted to meet you, wanted to see you again.." He finally said, your heart sunk. You didn't know what to say, a fresh tear was trailing down your cheeks.

"Nathan-" You were about to complete your sentence but were cut off by Nathan.

"I don't care about anything. I'm coming to your house. I've got hold of you, and I'm not letting go!" And that's how he hung up.

You went upstairs, with that whole incident in your mind. It might have been an year, but it was still fresh in your mind. The door bell rang, but you didn't pay attention.

"(Your name?)" Your heard that voice, his voice. You got up from bed and opened the door enough for his small figure to get in.

"Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit.. Oh, do you remember when you made that in school. And oh gosh, (your name) you still have that picture off me crying... You should take it off!" Nathan said it all in one go, again, he's so cute.

"Noo, don't remove it. It brings back memories! Hands off it boy!" You jump to him and slap his hand slightly.

You both sit and catch up for a while; you can't help look into his eyes again and again. Just remembering how much you loved him and missed him.

Suddenly, Nathan got up from the edge of your bed and came closer to you. You could feel his breath on your cheeks. He came closer and closer to your ear. "I'm sorry I hurt you." He said, he didn't move further or back. Again, a tear fell from your eyes. You could feel your heart pumping faster and faster.

"Nathan-"

"No. Its my turn to speak, you've already been through alot. I love you, you know I really do. This one year, you don't know how hard it was for me. Baby, I don't mind if you don't take me back, but I just want you to know that I love you. You’re wonderful, its hard to move on."

Then Nathan walked out of you room, leaving you sitting on your bed, just like that once again. "Nathan! Wait!" You shouted as you got up from bed following him downstairs.

He turned around, he had just opened the door, was about to leave. You ran to him and put your hands around his neck and his around your waist and kissed him so passionately.

"I love you so much you idiot!"

"I love you to my princess."