Siva #imagine

Its 7:30 am on a Sunday morning, you and your husband Siva are asleep in bed, while your 5 year old son, comes running into your room... “Daddy! Daddy!! Get up!” You nudge Siva in the ribs “Your son wants you!” “He’s your son before 9 am” He mutters back. “Daaaaaadddddd” You son starts to pull his arm. “Okay, okay I’m up! I’m up!” Get says, waking up, picking your son in his arms...and pecking your lips...”You... i hate you” He says, before walking off. You laugh and go back to your slumber...
“Yes, what is Joshua, that you needed daddy so early in the morning?” Siva asks yawning, sitting Joshua on the kitchen counter. “Dad! Did you forget today you had to dress me up like you in a suit! I have to ask Uncle Max’s daughter to play with me!” Siva burst into fits of laughter, “And you want to do that in suit?” Siva asked Joshua, ruffling his hair...”Don’t touch my hair! Girls don’t like messy hair...Help my papi! Please?” Joshua got down the counter, and gave Siva the puppy dog look...
Siva sighed and gave in... “Let’s go Jr. Kaneswaran” He picked his son up on his back, and started walking to Joshua’s room, still laughing. You wondered what was happening, but were too lazy to get up and check on them.
After about one hour, you heard the two walking into your room... Siva cleared his throat...”Presenting...the handsome hulk Joshua Kaneswaran” Joshua stepped in front of Siva , in a suit, with black polished shoes, well done hair and looking like Prince Charming.
“Oh my! Where is my prince charming going? “You exclaimed, swinging your arms open, signalling your son to come sit beside you... “Mummy! I am going to ask Uncle Max’s daughter to play with me! I needed to look like a gentleman” You covered your mouth trying to control your laughter. “And who dressed you so well handsome?” you asked, hugging Joshua tightly... He pointed towards Siva , who you saw was bowing down, so you had to clap..
“Okay! Bye mummy bye daddy! I’ll come back home with Rachel..Luff yew” HE said, as he sped out..
“Josh...Come back” You called out, knowing what he had forgotten to do... “Mummy! Big boys don’t kiss their mummy’s!” “But my big boy does! Come on now!” You called out, as he kissed your cheek and ran.
“Careful champ!” Siva warned, as he came and sat next to you in bed... “Job well done Kaneswaran” You say, as you kiss him passionately. “I still hate you for making me get up so early!” He says, stealing a kiss from your lips. You smile and whisper “How about i make it up tonight?” You wink and go back to sleep... “Sounds like a plan” He said kissing your neck gently and placing his arms on your waist.