Max #imagine

“Really? Dalmations 101?”, you said mockingly as you entered your living room. Max, your husband, was sitting on the couch watching TV. It was roughly 10pm. “Yeah! What’s wrong with that?”, he replied, not once taking his eyes from the screen. You laughed and joined him. He handed you some popcorn as you snuggled into him. During a commercial break he took notice on the revealing outfit you were wearing. Max put the TV on mute and began kissing you very passionately without any warning whatsoever.

Everything was so perfect; the dark, moody tone of the room, the fireplace burning bright, and now your pet cat was fast asleep by your feet. “I love you, YN”, he whispered in between kisses. He picked you up bridal-style and carried you into the bedroom.

“If you ever want me to stop, just tell me”, he mumbled and began kissing you again. “I promise I’ll never hurt you, baby”, he added. The night was very…eventful.

It wasn’t over just yet. In the morning Max made you your favourite food. Oh, did I mention he was still completely naked?

At first, you sat down like nothing was out of the ordinary. You were about to take a bite of the delicious food in front of you, but Max pulled it away. “You need to be in your birthday suit, too”, he said with a wink. You shook your head. “Why not baby? You’re breathtaking! Please? We can be naked together!”, he whined. Eventually you caved in. “At least let me eat first”, you argued. Max grunted in disapproval, but allowed it.

You spent the entire day lounging around completely naked. It was actually a lot of fun. After that you both declared that Sundays were naked days. Your children didn’t appreciate that in the years to come, however.