#imagine for @nathanwanted_x

Nathan POV;;

One whole year it’s been since I last saw her, since we broke up.. We both said it was for the best, since my singing career kicked off we never got time for each other any more, and we were constantly at each others throats, so that didn’t make it much better.

She was my whole life, she was my reason to wake up on a morning, she was my sunshine on a rainy day, but those two words, and it all went down the drain. ‘It’s over’ she said those two words, and our relationship was gone, everything we ever had was forgotten.

But I think we both still felt something for each other, even if there was no future for us.

I still went to the same spot that we used to meet at every day, I still sat on the bench that we shared our first kiss on, and I thought about her, all the time.

I knew for a fact, that if ever she got angry, or something was bothering her, this was the first place that she would go, so I sat, and waited, day after day, hoping I’d see her face.

People would tell me how stupid I was for waiting here for her all the time, but I believed that if I stuck to it, then she was more likely to show up.

It was early Friday morning, I made my way to the usual spot, yet this time, I wasn’t alone. Someone was sat in my spot, on the bench, nobody ever sat on the bench, just me.

I slowly crept up towards the bench and took a seat beside the stranger, whom didn’t even turn around once. It was a girl, she was holding her phone in her hand, and she seemed to be concentrating hard on something.

“You know, all that staring isn’t gonna do your eyes any good” I chuckled awkwardly, trying to make small talk.

She turned her head and made eye contact with me, I thought I’d recognised that curly brown hair somewhere, and those chocolate brown eyes.

“Nathan.. you-you’re here” she whispered.

“I’ve come here every single day since you ended ‘us’ I missed you like crazy (your name), and coming here reminded me of you, it reminded me of everything that we ever had, and I still don’t understand why we threw it all away” I told her without hesitation

“I missed your smile, I missed your hugs, I missed seeing you every morning when I woke up” I continued, before she stopped me.

Her lips crashed against mine, and I of course, kissed back with much pleasure.

“I love you Nathan Sykes ” those three little words made my heart melt

“You know I love you too (Your name), let’s start fresh, let’s plan that wedding you always wanted, let’s do crazy stuff that we’re going to regret, let’s grow old together”

She laughed sweetly, we sat together on the same bench. Hand in hand, not saying a word, and yet.. We didn't have to.