#imagine for @EmaSykes_TW

You were bored. Extremely bored. You were ambling around the kitchen, drying random pieces of cutlery and re-organising all the food boxes in the cupboards of the apartment you shared with your boyfriend. The boys had come back from tour yesterday, but as soon as Tom's head hit the pillow last night he was out cold.

It was now 11.30am the next day, and you were waiting for Tom to wake up so you could spend some time with him. When the clock hit 12 however, you decided enough was enough and cautiously went into the bedroom, careful not to trip over any suitcases that had been abandoned by Tom his way to bed last night.

Tom was sprawled across the bed, the duvet barely covering him. You were just wearing pyjama shorts and a vest, so you crawled in next to him, and pulled the duvet up so it covered both of you properly. You snuggled into one of Tom ’s open arms, and heard him let out a little groan.

"Morning gorgeous." He mumbled, his eyes still shut and breathing heavily.

"Hello handsome." You joked, leaning up to peck the tip of his nose. He smiled, and tightened his grip around you.

"I really missed you." He croaked, turning over on his side so he now properly faced you, and slightly opened his eyes, so he was now squinting at you. You smirked as he pressed his lips against yours. He wrapped his arms around you properly, pulling you closer, and you did the same to him – all the time maintaining your cute kiss.

Suddenly Tom pressed his lips onto yours with more force, and clutched your bum under the covers. You pulled Tom’s trousers off – he was just wearing grey trackies from the long flight back, and boxers.

Clothes quickly came off and before you knew it, you were giving him a proper welcome home ;)