#imagine for @AminaLoves_TW

He couldn’t believe his luck when she had agreed to go to the dance with him, yes they were the best of friends but she did have a boyfriend, her excuse this time was that they had argued over him cheating, again.
So with that in mind, Nathan walked up to her door in his dark blue suit and skinny black tie and gently knocked on her door, watching her silhouette rush to open it and reveal her in all her beautiful glory.
With her gorgeous brown hair, and slim glasses, she was an absolute stunner to Nathan , knowing someone so beautiful all his life had completely blinded him from any other girls, for him, YN was the girl for him.
“Ready to, m’lady?” He offered his best gallant bow to her, making her do that cute little giggle he adored so much before taking his arm and walking carefully to the care.

- - -

“YN?” Nathan asked as he approached the small cluster of girls who were all sat around one round table, sipping drinks and trying to act like not dancing to a slow song didn’t matter to them.
That’s why Nathan was asking her, he was scared because he couldn’t dance but he knew how much she wanted to do this.
He’d requested her favourite song to be played as he walked up to her and offered his hand once more, letting himself relish in the feeling of seeing her smile so widely as she jumped up as gracefully as she could and grasped his hand.

Making their way to the small dance floor, she gave him a side glance of appreciation as she marvelled in how handsome he looked in a suit; it truly was a sight to be desired.
His hands slid down to her waist as hers rested on his broad shoulders, fingers clutching slightly as she smiled at his smell, the familiar aftershave drifting to her as they swayed in slow, small circles.
“This is amazing” YN whispered, eyes closing as her head now rested on his shoulder, wanting to remember every little detail.
She felt Nathan rest his chin on her head, careful not to ruin her hair as he did so, she could picture the smile on his face.
“Perfect” he whispered back and YN pulled back to look at him, eyes wandering over his face as she tried not to blush as the way his eyes looked at her, full of adoration.

“YN, can I do something?” He asked her, voice low in her ear as his breath tickled.
She nodded, stunned into silence at the light tone he was using, he normally was the loud guy who was constantly laughing.
So when he took her chin in his hand and brought their lips together, all she did was close her eyes and lose herself in the moment.
The song was nearing its end and she knew he’d let go then so YN wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled Nathan down to her, kissing him harder than ever as she felt him smile into the kiss.

“I’ve waited all night to do that” YN said as they stared at each other, eyes smiling just as much as their lips.
“I’ve waited half my life.”