Chapter 48: The War Starts

Hey everyone.

So I'm starting college soon, and I won't be on wattpad as much as I would like too.

I have to get all my classes together and get my books ordered. And I have to have a book, and it isn't in stock yet.....ughh. The struggle is real lmao.

But anyway I apologize for not updating in awhile. 

I'm excited but also nervous for college. Oh Lawdy lol.

But the good news is that I only have to go 3 times a week :D And I only have one class on Wednesday :)

And Kyle's Revenge is coming out nicely might I add :) Just gotta get a few more things together and the prologue will be out soon. So keep checking for it :)

And I know a bunch of you want updates, but I can't update every single day like you guys want me too. I'm sorry, but I have other stuff to do other than update. I keep getting messages saying 'update', or 'when are you going to update'. I know you guys really want updates, but it's kinda hard to update every single day.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but if you guys could please stop, that would be really appreciated. Thank you. And I'm sorry if I made some you guys mad.

So I was house sitting last night with my friends, and all three of us shared a bed...

Wwwweeeeeelllllllll.......I ended up getting punched last night or something else happened, because I woke up with a black eye...and it hurts lmao. I still have it...ugh. Just my luck. I swear, stuff like this happens all the time to me..

And my boyfriend is being so sappy lol.

He is a captain of the football team. Congrats babe :) lmao. 

And he was like, when I sack the qb of the other team, I'll look at you in the stands and point.

I know, I know. It's really sappy and cheesy. But when I read that, I laughed so hard. But it's really cute. And I told him I would point back and smile and he said awe <3. Gosh I love him haha. 

And now I can officially say I'm dating the captain of the football team lmao. 

Oh my gosh. I found my old Hannah Montana cds, and I was playing and I sang along. I still remember every single word of all of her songs.... O.O something is wrong haha.

--------------------------------

Avery

"Training starts today!" Liam sang as he walked into the kitchen with David and Jake.

The girls and I covered our ears.

"Liam, I don't want to go deaf here." Ashe said still covering her ears.

"Still annoying as always." Tony mumbled.

I looked at him and cracked a smile.

"Be nice Tony." Lilly said sternly.

"Yes Lilly." Tony huffed.

"Oh you are so whipped." Scott said patting his back.

"And you aren't?" I laughed. 

Scott stuck his tongue out at me and turned back to my mother.

"And besides. Training already started awhile ago." Carlos said to Liam.

Liam smirked. "Then let me rephrase." He paused and looked at me, Ashe, and Vic. "Training starts today for you three."

I'm pretty sure all of our eyes went wide.