Chapter 44: Meeting the new mate

Oh gosh. So do any of you know Fifth Harmony? Well, I am in love with two of their songs. Don't Wanna Dance Alone and Better Together.

And boy update! (Sorry if you guys are getting tired of this)

But he beat me in bowling.....by ONE pin....just one.....ugh I was upset lol. He got 104 and I got 103... :/ I hate men...haha.

Do you guys know the whole this person and this person sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G thing?

Ya, well my little cousin did that, but used my name and my ex boyfriend's name right in front of my boyfriend. And oh my gosh, if looks could kill lol. He looked pissed.

And it didn't help that my other cousin told him what my ex boyfriend did. Which was cheat on me because he knew he wasn't getting anything, and he was a sex-craved manwhore :D lmao. So, it was kinda awkward..

And I'm just curious. You don't have to do this if you don't want too. I don't want to sound like a creep or anything....but are there any guys reading my books? I was just wondering.

Because I feel like only girls comment, so I was just wondering if there are any guys reading my books.

But anyway, let's get on with the story.

-------------------

Avery

"How is that possible?!" John asked outraged.

"John. Calm down." Stacy said trying to sooth.

"Calm down? You want me too calm down?" John asked getting even more frustrated. "Liam's mate is a rogue. And the leader of the rogues to be more specific!"

"What's wrong with being a rogue?" Ashe asked getting upset.

"I agree with Ashe." Scott said looking hurt.

John looked at both of them and sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just. She is the leader."

"Listen. I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you guys bad mouth my mate. I don't care if she a rogue or the leader. She is still my mate. And that won't make me love her any less!" Liam growled out before ripping the door open and running outside.

"We might need to fix the door." I pointed out as the door came of the hinges and slammed against the floor.

Stacy sighed. "It must be really hard for that boy. Having a mate that hates him right now."

I thought back to last night when Dr. Cindy had to give his mate a shot to make her fall asleep. She wouldn't come with us willingly. She gave Liam one hell of a chase. And she messed up my fur...

'Sounds like us.' Red laughed.

I nodded. 'It does.'

'Maybe we should go talk to her.' Red suggested.

'Do you think it will help?' I asked.

I looked around and noticed no one paying attention to me, so I decided to quietly slip to the stairs to get to the guest room where Liam's mate is.

'We can at least try. Liam is a mess. His own mate doesn't want anything to do with him.' Red said sadly.

I nodded again. But this time I was determined to get her to talk.

I stopped in front of the door for a moment before knocking.

I could hear her sharp intake of breath, so I knew she was awake.

I slowly opened the door and stepped inside before shutting it.

"Hi." I said quietly.

The rogue girl gave me a blank stare, so I moved to sit in one of the chairs that were in the room.