Chapter 46: Traitors

Okay. Soo. I need to rant real quick. I'm sorry but I really need to get this off my chest.

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF......

Okay. So you all know the 'bad boy'?

Ya well.. I was with my boyfriend at Walmart. And bb showed up. (Bb stands for bad boy)

So I looked up and saw him walking with his friends. We made eye contact and he had a small smile on his face. THEN..he looked over and saw my boyfriend and his smile went away and he went into full glare mode at my boyfriend.

Oh. It gets better....

I don't know if he knows that we are dating.

But his friends looked at me and then back to the bb. And the bb said something to his friend. And once they were a ways away....his friend flipped off my boyfriend and turned the corner with bb.

I AM SO PISSED OFF.

I thought he would handle this better. And he is the one that ruined it. He is the asshole drunk and asked me if I was a fucking virgin after he told me that he might love me. Who the hell says might....really. It is either a yes or no....

Okay. Sorry. I really needed to get that off my chest. Sorry if it sounded stupid to anyone.

Oh. And do any of you know the carnie I talked about in my other book towards the beginning? Like how my friend told him that I liked him.

When the festival is here and that same carnie was there. Oh gosh it was awkward because I was with my boyfriend lmao.

And Brantley Gilbert!!!! Sexy, sexy, very sexy man ;) just to let you all know. Hahaha :)

I know. I'm weird.

And guess who gets all 4 of their wisdom teeth out...me!! Kill me now lol. Just hit me in the head with a rock or something.

Okay. Now story time.
-------------------
Avery

"Victoria is really going to talk?" I asked Liam as he, Jake, and I are on our way to her room.

Liam nodded excitedly. "Yes. She came downstairs, said she was ready to talk, then went back up to her room."

"That's awesome." Jake said.

Once we reached her room, John and Stacy, along with Scott, Carlos, Ashe, David, and some warriors wolves were waiting outside her door.

And John looked a little unhappy.

"What happened?" I asked. Did she escape?

"She won't talk." John growled glaring at the door.

"But she said she would." Liam said worried.

I was about to open my voice, but another female voice beat me too it.

"I'm only talking if Avery comes in the room with you guys!" Victoria yelled.

"She's here." Jake said.

We heard something click and the door opened slightly.

"Where?" Victoria asked like she didn't believe them.

"Right here." I smiled and stepped in her line of sight.

Victoria looked at me and gave me a small smile and opened the door wider.

"See. I told you that you need patience." Stacy said glaring at John before following me and Victoria in the room.

"I told you that you need patience." John mimicked.