Chapter 37: We need to act

Hey everyone. A quick author's note.

I can finally log into Wattpad on my computer now :) Thank the Lord lol. But I was looking through every thing on here, and I found a dedications section. So I clicked on it, and I was amazed. I literally have like 5 pages of books with chapters that people dedicated to me. And I think that is so f@cking cool. Like I was literally blown away. I had no idea you guys would do that. That is so cool. So a big thank you goes out to everyone who did that. That was awesome.

And everyone was saying that for the Faithful shifters day, we should do it the day I started Wattpad, which would be April 13th. So if that is the day, we should go like all out. I'll even do it :) For your statuses, it should be like Happy Faithful Shifters Day!! :) I'm going to make a new profile picture that says that, and make it my picture for the whole day. But you guys can do whatever you want :) it's your choice.

And guys. I work really hard on these stories, so all I'm asking is please don't copy them. It really upsets me when I'm working hard and other people are trying to take credit for them. I'm trying to be as nice as I can, but please stop copying my stories. It's not cool.

And sorry for not updating, just got over a headache. Well kinda sorta lol. Now on with the story.

-----------------------------

Avery

"Guys! Everyone come here!" I shouted as Ashe and I came running through the front door.

"There you girls are!" My mom came rushing over to me to give me a hug.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Jake came over clearly very upset.

I held up a finger so Ashe and I could catch our breaths. Wow, running is such a workout. I don't get how track people or cross country people can do this. Holy cow!

"Well." I said breathing hard from the running and fear. "Ashe and I went to go eat, then our food looked funny, then these three guys were chasing us, then we got in a car chase. Well they were chasing us and-"

"You were in a car chase?" Jake asked cutting me off.

I nodded. "Ya. It was really fun. Well minus the almost getting caught part and almost getting poisoned."

"What do you mean your food was poisoned?" John asked walking up to us with Stacy.

I nudged Ashe and she nodded while taking the food out of her purse.

"When we were eating, Avery found that her shrimp has bright red lines going in them, and shrimp don't have that. I also found out that my steak is beat red in the middle and I know I ordered well done. So it couldn't have been cooked rare because it took a long time for them to bring our meals out." Ashe said handing John our food.

Right as John touched the middle of the steak, he gasped and dropped it.

"What?" Stacy asked worried.

"That's wolfsbane." John said horrified.

"How did you pick it up?" David asked checking Ashe's hand for any signs of burns.

"I used my fork." She said.

"Wait. What's wolfsbane?" I asked confused.

"It's a poison. It can kill and harm a werewolf just like silver can." Jake said pulling me to his chest. "I'm glad you are okay."

I smiled and dug my face into the crook of his neck.

"Wait. So if wolfsbane was in my steak, what is Avery's shrimp?" Ashe asked while being crushed in a hug by David.