Chapter 16: Who are you

Avery

The easy part was done and over with. The hard part was somehow telling my mom that I'm living with Jake.

"This is kind of exciting, but still strange in a way." My mom laughed.

Jake and Lilly laughed while I pretty out a nervous chuckle. "The thing is mom, with Jake being my mate, I sorta have to live with him."

She immediately stopped laughing and looked at us in shock. "I hope you're joking."

I shook my head. "She's not." Jake said for me.

"But you can't take my daughter away from me. And Lilly needs her big sister." She pleaded.

Jake have her a reassuring smile. "That's why I set things up at the pack house."

I turned to look at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I would like to know if you and Lilly would like to live at the pack house with us. Lilly and my little sister have become great friends, and Katie doesn't want Lilly to leave."

"That's brilliant!" I shouted.

"And I think my mom and you would become great friends." He said.

My mom looked at him in disbelief before she smiled. "Would I be intruding?"

Jake laughed and waved her off. "Of course not. One because I'm the alpha and they have to listen to me, and two, we have a lot of extra rooms."

"Please momma C." Liam pleaded.

"Momma C?" I asked laughing.

He nodded. "Well duh. She's your mom, and I think Momma C sounds awesome."

"Touche." I smiled.

"Please momma C." Lilly asked smiling.

My mom smiled and giggled. "If I have too."

"You have too." Jake laughed. "We aren't going you a choice."

"Oh really?" She challenged.

Jake smirked. "Yes really."

"We would have kidnapped you if you said no." Liam shrugged.

"Like how you kidnapped my daughters?" My mom asked teasingly.

"Precisely." Liam smiled.

I slapped my hand on my forehead. "I have weird friends."

"But you loves us." Liam said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Sadly." I muttered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We got back to the pack house and saw David walk towards us.

"Did you guys know Sadie is missing?" He asked us.

Jake looked at me and Liam before shaking his head. "No. I didn't."

"No one has seen her since this morning."

"She's probably being emotional. Now she knows she can't have Jake so she is probably somewhere blowing off steam." Liam shrugged.

"She wouldn't have had a chance anyway." I said crossing my arms over my chest.