Chapter 29: Tony likes Lilly

Couple things.

1. This will be unedited. So I know there will be mistakes.

2. Thank you everyone for the get well wishes :) it meant a lot.

3. And just because I am sick, doesn't mean I'm pregnant lmao. I'm only 17, and I'm not like that. I'm not 'active'. Lol.

---------------

Avery

I watched Ashe as she paced around my room.

"How can a rogue be nice?" She asked loudly.

"Shh." I shushed her. "The guys are downstairs along with John, Stacy, and my mom. Plus Lilly, Katie, and Tony. I don't want them to know about Scott."

She nodded and sat next to be, but also faced me. "But what I don't get, is how he is so calm but yet he is a rogue. Didn't you saw Red felt his wolf?"

"Ya." I nodded. "I asked her and he said his wolf was calm. Not crazy and psychotic like all the other rogues. His was more calm. I don't know why."

She shrugged. "Maybe he isn't a rogue, well what I meant to say was like he was a rogue not by choice."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well take me for example. I was a rogue by force, not by choice. Maybe he is the same way. Maybe they killed his pack and he had no choice to join. Or they threatened him. Either way he had no choice."

"I think your right. He didn't have that dangerous vibe too him. And you know what's weird?"

"What?" Ashe asked confused.

"He didn't look young. Like he looked like he was around my mom's age." I said.

Ashe made a face. "Eww! That means a 30 year old was hitting on me! I'm only 18!" She screamed dad she jumped up from the bed.

I laughed. "Oh calm down. And on his defense, you do look kinda older."

"Do I seriously look that old?!" She asked horrified.

I continued laughing. "Kinda. But you still look hot." I laughed.

"Oh. Well as long as I look hot, then it's alright."

I was about to say something, but I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called.

I watched as Tony slowly opened the door.

"Avery?" He asked.

"Ya? Are you okay?" I asked thinking something happened to him.

He nodded and stood in front of Ashe and I kinda awkwardly.

"Umm. I was wondering. What does uh Lilly like?" He asked shyly.

I looked at him confused along with Ashe. "What do you mean?"

He looked down at his hands. "What does she like in a guy?"

"Aww!" Ashe screamed.

I rolled my eyes at her and patted the seat next to me so he could sit down.

"Do you like Lilly?" I asked with a knowing smile.

I watched as his face turned a slight shade of pink. "Yes." He said quietly.

"Hmm. Let's see. She loves a guy that can play soccer. Uhh, she likes werewolves." I said winking at him and laughed as his face turned a dark shade of red.

He smiled. "Can you tell me about her?"

"Sure thing. She loves tea parties, soccer, softball, she's Team Jacob from Twilight, her favorite Disney princess is Jasmine, she's a morning person, her favorite color is purple, and her best friend is Katie. Oh and her favorite flowers are lilies."