Chapter 45: Someone finally talks

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long wait.

I've had some family issues so I haven't been able to update in a really long time.

I apologize greatly for that, and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.

And I know I probably made a bunch of you upset, but I just hope you can understand.

And I'm sorry for not writing my chapter for My Werewolf Mate. And I had to have Wolfheart wright it. And I'm really sorry Wolfheart. :(

And the restricted scene for this book is up in the Restricted Scenes Book which is found under my works. Because a lot of you have been asking to have it. So I just wanted to let everyone know that it is in a separate book under my works.

And my boyfriend and I had our one month on the 28th. He took me to Olive Garden and a movie. Which was 22 Jump Street.

OH CHANNING TATUM IN A FOOTBALL UNIFORM!!!! *dead* O.o

And we are doing really good :)

And he keeps getting me stuff, and I feel really bad lol. Because he keeps spending money on me, and I'm like 'no lol'. But he is the sweetest guy ever. And he told me he loved me :D ahh. Haha.

And the Red Sox lost to the Cubs...and now we are losing again to the Cubs...what the hell...?!

And I have been thinking of making a snapchat. But just for you guys. But idk...

Oh, and I have a new email guys. It's on my bio.

I also have a question. How do you upload pictures and videos on here? I have tried to do it, and it always says something about the size and it never works. And yes, I do use my laptop to do it, but it never pops up.

--------------------

Avery

"Ooh la la." Ashe smirked as I walked downstairs.

I rubbed my forehead and gave her a weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"Angry madke-up sex. Nice choice."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Shut up." I sat down at the table. "Hey, where is Victoria?"

"She won't come out of her room. Giving Liam a heart attack." She laughed.

I nodded in understanding. "I didn't want to come out of my room either."

"So. Did you give Jake a piece of your mind." Ashe smirked as she raised her eyebrow.

"You can say that." I laughed remembering when I almost threw him out. Well, attempted too.

"Well that's good." Ashe laughed as she took a sip of milk.

"Oh shit." I said remembering something.

"What?" Ashe asked worried.

"I just remembered something." I said smacking my head against the table top.

"And that is?"

"We didn't use protection last night." I trailed off looking at Ashe horrified.

"You did not.." Ashe said. "What will your mom think?"

"I don't know. But I don't want anyone to worry about anything. Especially with this huge rogue war thing that is going on. No one will find out about this. Especially Jake." I said sternly.

"Got it. I won't tell anyone." Ashe said. "If everyone is this on edge, just think of what would happen. I mean, are you pregnant?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so."