Chapter 47: New friends and scares

I hate being a girl.....like we have to go trough so much and guys don't have to go through anything.. Ugh. Not fair.

But I really hate being a girl. And ladies, you know why.....

Anyway. So last night. I had a movie night with my boyfriend and we watched we're the millers and Texas chainsaw massacre.

But I had a dream last night, that I snuggled drugs from Mexico, and brought them back to my house with my friends. Then I somehow wound up in a car after I got to my house, and I sat in the seat and ate it like popcorn. It was very strange.

But my boyfriend kept making fun of me because I'm such a chicken when it comes to scary movies lol.

And he decided to turn the music down in the car when I was singing. And I was so into the song, that I didn't realized he turned the music down. And when I was done, I looked over at him and he was smiling.

I then realized the music was softer, and I smacked his arm lol. But he laughed and said that he loved my voice. Then my face got red because he heard me and then I wouldn't like at him lol.

I'm sorry. You guys are probably annoyed with my whole boy updates lol.

Oh my gosh. So I'm reading cell phone swap on here, and keeley's brother Zach is so nice to her. I wish my brother was like that. Like Zach said that keeley can call him for anything. And I'm liked, why can't my brother be like that lol. I could be getting like murdered or something and he wouldn't care.

And for those of you who think I'm kidding....im not. Believe me lmao. He doesn't care about me.

-----------

Avery

"Ready Victoria?" Ashe asked as Victoria greeted us by the front door.

"Yep." She smiled.

"Woah. Where are you ladies going?" Liam asked when he, Jake, and David saw us.

"Ashe and I are showing Victoria around the territory." I said as the girls nodded.

"But I wanted to spend some time with her." Liam whined like a 5 year old.

"But you stole her all day yesterday." Ashe whined back.

"And besides. We won't be gone long." Victoria said to Liam.

"Fine. But take guards." Liam said sternly.

"Do you honestly think three bad ass, kick butt girls need guards?" I asked smugly.

"Yes." All three of the boys said.

"Ugh!" I groaned. "Fine!" I yelled stomping out of the house like a 5 year old.

"This isn't fair. We can't leave the house at least once without guards?" Ashe complained.

"Well Sadie and Cindy are on the loose." Victoria said.

Ashe nodded along with me. "I guess you're right."

"You're chariot awaits my ladies." Cory bowed as he opened the door to the black escalade.

"Why thank you kind sir." Victoria giggled as Cory and Levi helped us all into the car.

Cory shut the door and hopped into the driver's seat while Levi hopped into the passenger's seat.

"Where too my ladies?" Cory asked looking at us in the review mirror.

"Around the territory kind sir." I said with a smile.

"Ahh. Showing miss Victoria around are we?" Levi asked in a posh tone.