Chapter 5: Lets go

Hey everyone! I would like to make a shoutout to a very cool person I talked to today. She is a very strong girl. So sandyfaith1, stay strong. :) you're doing a very good job. And thanks for making me cry haha

--------------

Avery

"Wait!" I called out to Jake and David. They both turned around and looked at me. "How is your house this big? Oh. My. Gosh. Are you guys in the mafia?! When I told Liam it's not good to take drugs, I also meant selling them isn't good either." I scolded them.

"Avery, we aren't in the mafia." Jake laughed. His laugh sent shivers down my spine. What. The. Hell. Was. That.

"Then how is the house so big?"

"I....took over my dad's business you could say."

That doesn't sound to good. "Oh. Okay then."

"Okay. We will be back later tonight." He rushed out. He grabbed David by the arm and practically ran out of the house.

I smirked as I watched them leave and walk out of the house. You might be here tonight, but Lilly and I won't.

"So...." Liam trailed off awkwardly.

"So...." I mocked.

"Why can't you tell me?" He said sounding irritated. HAHAHAHAHA. Good.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"You know damn well."

"Hmmmm. Lemme think." I paused and rubbed my pretend beard. "Nope. Doesn't ring a bell."

"The eyes, the speed, the strength, and not to mention the voice."

Shit. He really does pay attention.

"Listen. Just drop it." I said before stalking up the stairs. I walked into our room and gently shook Lilly awake. "Come on Lilly. We are leaving this place."

"Huh?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "We're leaving?" She asked smiling.

"Yep. We need to go see mom and I need to get back to work so I can pay for her medical bills."

"Okay." She smiled and jumped out of bed.

We both got ready and snuck back down the stairs and I was about to reach for the knob. "Now we have to be quiet so Liam doesn't find out."

I felt something hard under my hand and I was confused. "What am I not suppose to find out?" Liam asked.

I turned around and jumped back. I grabbed his arm because they were folded over his chest while he leaned against the front door. He looked pissed.....no more like completely and utterly outraged.

"Oh no you caught us. We were going to get stuff for your surprise birthday party." I faked disappointed.

He gave us a dark chuckle. "My birthday was last month."

"Ohhh." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

"Ya. Ohhh." He mocked before he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Liam! Put me down!"

"No!" He yelled over my screaming punching his back.

"Fine!" I screamed and pulled my elbow in front of me and hit the back of his head.

"F@ck!" He screamed and dropped me.

"Oof." I said as my face made contact with the floor. "That was unnecessary." I mumbled to myself before standing up and sprinting back downstairs.