Chapter 42: Spies

Hey everyone. Sorry about not updating in awhile. I've been really busy with school.

BUT. Guess who passed their constitution test AND guess who graduated highschool!!! That's right. I did!!!!!

I'm so glad that I'm done with high school lol. It is the best feeling ever. Now college.....ugh. But I want to become a veterinarian, so college here I come... :(

Oh. And for the boy update, guess who's dating the country boy :) me! But he is literally the sweetest guy ever. He's really funny too.

Oh. And I'm doing a MAJOR following spree on twitter. And feel free to tweet me some comments and I'll answer them :) my twitter account is @possibilites2 and if you don't have a twitter, you should totally get one ;)

This is also unedited. I don't have any time to edit it right now lol. So sorry.

Anyway, on with the update like I promised.

-------

Avery

"So. Where is this little traitor, man stealer, brat of a doctor at?" Ashe asked herself as we are looking around for Cindy.

"Ashe." I said laughing. "Calm down."

"Well. If she maybe wasn't a traitor and ogling over MY mate, then I might actually like her."

I shook my head laughing at her. "Let's just find her."

We kept walking for who knows how long, until we say Cindy walking to the forest.

"Cindy!" I shouted to get her attention.

Cindy jumped and turned around to look at me. But I didn't miss the little glare she gave me before she smiled.

"Yes? Can I help you...luna?" She asked in a 'sweet' tone.

'Bitch.' Red growled.

Oh how I wanted to say that out loud on her face....

"Yes. Jake and John are looking for you." I said nicely.

"Oh. Well I uh kinda have to umm go do something." She said nervously.

"Well that can wait." Ashe smiled. But it wasn't a nice smile, it was more of a you-are-gonna-get-it smile.

"No. Really. I have-" Cindy started but Ashe grabbed her by the ear and pulled her along.

"Thank you for canceling whatever you were doing to come with us." Ashe said and started pulling her towards the pack house.

"Hey! Ow!" Cindy shouted.

'Does it make me a bad person because I'm enjoying this?' I asked Red.

I smirked and walked behind them as I watched Cindy try to get away from Ashe. But, it wasn't working very well.

'No.' Red laughed. 'Because I'm enjoying this too.'

'Good.' I laughed as I continued to watch.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you for uh...bringing Cindy here Ashe." John said unsure of what to say.

"No problem." Ashe smiled sweetly at him.

"Where's alpha Jake. The Luna said you and the alpha wanted to speak to me." Cindy said glaring at a smug looking Ashe.

"Oh. He is with patrol along with David and Liam." John said.

"Okay." Cindy smiled.

"Now. Do you have any idea how the rogues got the knowledge on how to hurt Avery?" John asked.

I watched as Cindy shook her head.

*Cough* liar *cough*

"I don't know for sure. Someone in the pack might have told them." Ya, you. "But the other day I went into the forest." She stated.

Ashe and I looked at each other and smiled. This is it!

"You did?" John asked a little suspicious.

Cindy nodded. "I heard of a flower that might be able to help. It's called the Dancing Petal. (A/N don't know if that is an actual flower. Just made that up in my mind.) It suppose to have medicine for all different kinda of poisons in it."

Wait what...

"Did it work?" John asked hopeful.

Cindy shook her head. "Sadly no. I tried every way possible. Putting it in a drink, drying it up, everything. None of it worked."

I looked over at Ashe. 'Maybe we were wrong.'

'Aw man..' Ashe said through the link.

'Maybe she isn't the one that told then.' I said thinking.

'Then who did?'

I was about to reply, but a guard came bursting through the door.

"What's wrong?" John asked his eyes growling slightly.

"We found spies." The guard said horrified.

"Spies?" I asked.

He nodded. "We found about five spies by the north border. Alpha Jake, the beta, and he third are all on their way. It might take them longer because they were at the south end of the border."

I looked over at Ashe. "Let's go."

"Luna and beta Ashe. It's too dangerous. We have never had spies before." The guard said stopping us.

"He's right. It is too dangerous." Another guard came up to us along with three others.

Probably from Jake.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked.

"No. But Luna-" The guard started.

"I'm the Luna. Right?" I asked.

"Yes." They all said.

"That means I help run this pack with the alpha. I'm not gonna stand by and let the warriors and alpha have all the fun. With that being said, move out of my way. I'm going down there and I will fight for my pack." I growled.

"But alpha Jake sai-"

"Move!" Red growled.

All the guards flinched and moved it of my way.

"Y-yes Luna." The guard that tried to stop me said.

"Let's go kick some rogue spy ass." Red smirked.

---------

Spoiler alert!!!

In the next chapter, something happens to Liam and Avery :)

Just to let ya know.

Bye!!

Love all of you faithful shifters!!

S.W,