Chapter 12: Unwanted guests and secrets are out

Hey guys!!! Guess what?! :) I'm on thanksgiving break so I'll be updating more because I don't have school tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday :) aren't you guys happy? I know I am lol

And hey! Barely any of you guys are following me on twitter :P but it's okay I guess. You guys are just breaking my heart. No big deal or anything.......... :( *cough* @possibilites2 *cough* :P

------------

Avery

"Are you enjoying the barbecue?" Jake asked me.

I smiled at him. "Ya. Everyone is so nice." I decided to leave the little Sadie incident out. I didn't want him to freak out over that. But I don't know if he would.

"That's good." He smiled as he pecked my lips.

"Hey Avery?" I heard Stacy call.

I turned around to see her walking towards us.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me bring out the trays for the desserts?"

"Of course." I said. I turned to look at Jake. "I'll be right back."

He nodded and gave me one last peck before I went to the kitchen with Stacy.

"So how are you too?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I giggled at her behavior. "We are good. He's really sweet. And he won't let me leave his side."

"Ya. He's like that. Trust me." She smiled.

We were walking back and forth making small talk as we brought the trays outside then went back inside to get the rest.

"So.." She trailed off smiling.

"You okay?" I laughed.

"Ya." She smiled brightly at me. "When am I getting grandchildren?"

I started coughing violently. "Excuse me?"

"You know. Grandchildren? I'm not getting any younger here."

"Stacy!" I laughed.

"What?" She laughing innocently. "I want grandchild before I die."

"Mom!" Jake yelled. I turned to look at him and his face is bright red while his dad is laughing at him.

"What?" She asked clueless.

"Stacy. Leave their sex life alone." John teased.

That caused Jake's and my face to be bright red. "Guys!" Jake and I yelled at the same time.

John doubled over in laughter. "You guys are unbelievable." Jake groaned.

John was about to open his mouth, but Liam burst through the door covered in sweat.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking up to him.

"Rogues." He whispered.

The next thing I know is that Jake put me behind him and John did the same with Stacy.

"Where?" Jake's voice boomed.

"Outside. Literally. We were by the bonfire and all of the sudden we heard growls. And they just popped out of the woods. There's at least 50."

"Where is everyone? Are they safe?" I asked nervous.

"All the women and children are at the safe house. We have guards with them inside and outside guarding it. The rest of them are blocking the pack house."

'Red! We have to help them. If I'm gonna be Luna. I need to fight.' I told her.

'I'm right here with you.' She said determined.