Chapter 28: Please forgive me

New Teen Wolf tonight :)

I'm watching bizarre foods, and I love how Andrew always sniffs the food or drink before he tastes it lmao.

Sorry that was completely random. Now on with the story!! :) I'm sure you guys would rather read the story than hear me talk haha :)

P.S.- you guys should totally follow me on twitter, tumblr, and keek :) just saying..... *cough* names are listed on my profile description *cough*

---------------------

Avery

I took a deep breathe as I sat down on the log.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you punched him! And three times!" Ashe yelled laughing.

I let out a small chuckle. "I can't either."

"But he deserved it after kissing the devil." Ashe said.

I heard a small clap and I looked up. And just in time to see Sadie and two other men walk out into the clearing by her.

"Bravo." She smirked still clapping while the men smirked.

"Speak of the devil and she will appear." Ashe said with a smirk of her own.

I laughed as Sadie's smug smile turned into an ugly scowl.

"Whatever." Sadie huffed. The men laughed. "Shut up!" She growled.

"Sorry." They mumbled but were still trying to contain their laughter.

"Anyway. I'm guessing you punched Jake in the jaw. And three times. I'm impressed. Someone as weak as you, actually had the guts to punch someone." She sneered.

I stood up and growled. "Come over here and I'll punch a second person." I threatened.

She started shaking. Faking of course. "Oh no! I'm so scared!"

Ashe growled and I watched as Sadie flinched, but tried to cover it up.

"You should really shut up if you were smart. But then again, you're not bright at all." Ashe shrugged.

"I like her." The man on the left said pointing to Ashe.

Ashe smiled and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Thank you. I get that a lot."

"We should hang out some time." He said smiling.

Ashe shook her head. "Sorry. I have a mate."

The man growled and turned to the other guy. "Man. All the funny and hot ones have mates."

Ashe blushed. "I'm sure you'll find your mate."

The guys smiled. And it was weird. Because it was actually a genuine nice, warm smile.

"You think?" He asked.

Ashe nodded. "Of course. And to be honest. You seem very nice. Minus the rogue part. But other than that, you seem pretty cool. I mean you did laugh at Sadie being called the devil. And you aren't that bad looking."

The guy blushed.

I looked at him shocked. A freaking rogue is blushing!

'How come he doesn't seem like a normal rogue?' I asked Red.

'I'm trying to figure that out myself. I can kinda feel his wolf. He seems....calm. A rogue isn't suppose to be calm. But....he is.' She said feeling unsure.

'Should we keep a tab on him?' I asked looking at him laughing.

'Ya. We should.'

"By the way. My name is Scott." He smiled. And there is that nice smile again!