Chapter 38: What is she up too

What's up everybody? :D

I've been watching movies all day, so I thought I should update for ya guys lol. I was watching Jack the Giant Slayer and She's the Man. Love those movies. Especially Channing Tatum....lovely man haha.

Now I'm listening to youtube. Gotta love country music.

So for those of you who do like country music, check out Justin Moore's music video for Till My Last Day. It's the cutest thing ever...I want a relationship like that lmao.

-------------------

Avery

"Where is she?" John pacing around the room.

"Same place she was 20 seconds ago. Going over the results of the poison." I said rubbing my forehead.

Everyone is so on edge with this. It's weird. I've never seen anyone like this. Jake looks like he is about to explode, Liam and David are freaking out, Ashe is freaking out with them, Lilly and Katie have no idea what's going on because no one wants to tell them that someone is trying to kill me and Ashe, my mom is having a heart attack and Scott is trying everything to calm her down, and John and Stacy are having panic attacks. Well mostly John.

"She said it wouldn't take long." John complained for the billionth time this minute.

"I'm sure everything is going to be okay honey." Stacy cooed putting a hand on his arm.

"I hope so."

"Everyone." We heard a voice say.

We all turned around to see Cindy walking out of the lab.

"What did you find out?" John asked walking up to her.

Cindy gave us a sad smile. "It's definitely strychnine."

Jake's face fell. "Really? So they really did try to kill Avery?"

Cindy nodded. "I'm afraid so. And I'm sorry it took so long."

"Ya. How come it did?" John asked.

"Be nice." Stacy scolded.

John held his hands up. "I'm not trying to be mean. I was just wondering."

Cindy waved her hand. "It's alright. The reason it took so long was because I found something else."

"What?" I asked.

"You're not going to like it Luna." She paused and should us some papers. "The strychnine and Fox-off have the same effects as wolfsbane and silver. Except with foxes, not wolves."

"What do you mean?" My mom asked.

"Oh that's right. I forgot your human." Cindy laughed while my mom smiled. "Wolfsbane and silver are a complete nightmare to werewolves. They cause us extreme pain and make us really weak. That's why we use silver handcuffs for rogues and make our cells out of silver. It makes it so we can't shift."