32) Clσudч Wíth Α Chαncє σf Pαncαkєѕ Pt. 2

I'm back witches Happy Freakin Halloween 🎃👻

Mishka-adv (teehee sorry here's the final part dedicated to you😅😖😬)

Marinette cut herself off when Léa staggered over with her outfit soiled in vomit. "Hey, Marinette?" She moaned. "I think you should work on your driving..."

Chat Noir placed his hands on his hips. "No kidding! And why were you driving a car that came out of a junkyard?!" He cried. "You completely towed it—actually, it looks like it was already towed! Twice!" The blonde grabbed Marinette by the shoulders so she'd meet his cat eyes. "What happened?"

"Erm...it's kind of a long story."

"Then give me the short version."

"...driver's training," she awkwardly chuckled. The pigtailed girl itched her head and gave her partner a flustered smile. "And that was my first time driving." Chat blinked then silently stared at her for a bit. Marinette raised her eyebrows, waiting for a reply. "You're banned from all the roads," he decided, taking a long look at the wreck around them. Aside from the pancakes raining down and slapping unsuspecting pedestrians, the smoking Saturn that was embedded into the cracked fountain left quite a mess of glass and puddles of half digested vanilla frosty. The results left a hint of burnt rubber and sour milk scenting the air, mixing with sweet baked breakfast.

"And the sidewalks," Chat quickly added. "Now get inside somewhere safe and take Léa with you-" but Léa was already long gone. Had she already wandered home or into the nearest shop? Neither of them were sure, but they assumed it was bound to be one or the other. "Just stay out of this weather!" Marinette knew the cat meant well, but she really got tired of him bossing her civilian self around sometimes. He can't tell her to stay off the sidewalks! What is she supposed to do? Walk on the lawn? What lawn?!?

She wanted to argue, but she had to transform anyway. Marinette gave him a nasty glare and leaned forward slightly, balling up her fists at her sides.

"Oh, yeah? Last time I checked, I'm the princess here, so I don't have to take orders from anyone!" She sassed, childishly sticking her tongue out. Before Chat could react, Marinette turned on her heel and took off running across the street like the rebel she was.

The cat stood there silently, processing what just happened. He shook his head to himself as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He would've chased after her on instinct, but the sensible side of him said to wait there until "Ladybug" came.

He knew she couldn't know that he knew or she'd flip out, so it was best he let her transform, which she was probably about to do anyway. "Bonjour, chaton." Chat nearly jumped out of his skin only to discover his lady behind him. He laid a hand to his chest and lightly chuckled as he drew in a breath. "Why, hello, m'lady. Wonderful weather, isn't it?" He greeted with a bow. Ladybug ignored his statement and leaned on a hip. "Tsk tsk tsk. Chaton, chaton, what mess have you made now?" She sighed, pretending to take in the wreck around them. "Why is it I always catch you in disaster?"

Chat laughed lightheartedly, crossing his arms. "Actually, it wasn't me. It was—hm, what's her name again? Oh, right, a certain madame named Marinette, I think she's that friend you've mentioned a few times?" He thought aloud with the smallest grin while inspecting his claws. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught his partner's smirk contort into a frown. Now he had her attention. "She was rather reckless today and I'm quite worried about her. Would you not ban someone from the roads if they crashed a car into a fountain landscape while performing a wheelie?"