33) ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ

This chapter was dedicated to my never ending burning hate for my worst enema Autocorrect. I hope you enjoy :3

High school had just started back up for the students of Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, and like any normal teenager, everyone dreaded it. Especially students like Jangle Naldo.

Jangle trudged through the halls on the first day of school, doing everything he could to keep a low profile. While pretending he had the superpower of invisibility, his method was foiled when he bumped into a tall, broad shouldered jock. "Hey, watch it, punk!"

"Ah, sorry."

The passerby suddenly grinned when he realized who he was. "Hey! Wadda ya know, guys! It's Jangle Bells!" The loner cringed at one of his many nicknames. He hated his name. He scowled at the floor while ruffling his black hair. "How was your summer, Jang Jang?"

"Too short. Gotta go, Kim."

He turned on his heel and took a step away, until a hand snatched the hood of his blue sweatshirt. "Aw, stay, Jang Jang. You don't even wanna chat. That's kinda rude, you know," Kim whined, while his sidekick, Max, stood next to him. "I haven't seen you all summer." Jangle rolled his eyes. "What am I, your girlfriend?" He spat.

"No, silly, that position is strictly reserved for my angel, Chloé Bourgeois," the athlete smiled to himself. "I gained fifteen pounds in extra muscle just for her."

"TMI, man."

"I need to find her. I've been without her for an entire season and-" he cut himself off when he spotted a certain blonde strutting into the building with a certain redhead at her side. "Speak of the devil," Jangle muttered. Kim wildly waved at the daughter of the mayor in hopes of getting her attention. "Hi, Chloe!" He cheerfully greeted before trapping her in a hug. The blue eyed brat immediately let out noisy squall and scratched him with her sharp talons. "Ew!! Get away from me!"

"Ow!" Kim pulled away and cradled the fresh wound on his forearm. "What's your deal, Chlo?"

"Ever heard of personal space?" She hissed.

"Call an exorcist," Jangle coughed into his fist. Chloe whipped her head toward him and narrowed her eyes. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Jingle Baldy," she sneered, planting her fists on her hips. Sabrina and Kim both snickered at the name. "Actually, it's Jangle Naldo," he corrected, which he instantly regretted. As if that was much better. Chloe laughed and tossed her ponytail. "Whatever, Baldo. It was not nice chatting with you, so stay outta my way." She stuck her nose in the air and sashayed away with Sabrina hurrying after her.

Jangle smothered his head with his hood and shook his head in disgust. How Kim was smitten with such a self absorbed diva, he didn't know. "I still think Ondine is better for you," he mumbled, but Kim didn't hear him, for he was too lovestruck over Chloe. Without another word, he left Kim and Max on their phones. "Bye, Jangles!" He called throughout the hallway, bringing everyone's eyes on him. Jangle pulled his hood further down his forehead. Hopefully he was sucked into an enormous dark void that pulled him away from the agonizing place known as school.

The universe let him down once again.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette accompanied each other while walking to Madame Bustier's class. "I can't believe you're early, girl!" The blogger awed. Marinette clicked her tongue at her friend's remark. "Of course I am! It's the first day of school and I brought macarons to share with everyone," she explained, patting the pink box in her hands. "It's important I have time to hand them out, especially so I can ask Adrien about his summer." Her statement ended with a creepy giggle.