18) Αρяιℓ Fσσℓ'ѕ

HAAAAH! GOTCHA APRIL FOOLS SUCKAS!!! You thought I posted a chapter didn't you??😏 Well, good, because I totally did😂 (yo I'm not that mean y'all). Enjoy!🤣

{BTW IK 4/1 is on Sunday this year but pretend it's on Monday since they're @ school, 'kay?}

........................

Alya, Marinette, and Léa entered class rather early that day just in time to see Max standing beside the teacher's desk. Chloe and Sabrina sent whispers to each other as they stood by their own desks watching. So far, they were the only ones in the room.

"What's going on?" Alya asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. Everyone looked as the wheely chair behind Mrs. Bustier's desk started to rattle and move around on its own, until Kim popped up from underneath, gripping a roll of duck tape with triumph.

"Ha, just beginning the day with a classic prank for Mrs. Bustier," Kim chuckled. Marinette frowned at the idea. What was he doing to her chair? "Don't worry, it's harmless," he assured. "Besides, no one can beat the king of pranks!" Kim proudly jammed a finger into his chest. The girls made their way to their own desks and plopped their bags down.

"Marinette!" Léa pointed to a bowl on the desk. "Someone left you a gift!" Marinette furrowed her eyebrows at the glass bowl holding a ton of candy with a folded up index card next to it. "Ooh, a secret admirer, perhaps?" Alya suggested, waggling her fingertips at her. Marinette's face lit up when she realized what kind of candy it was.

"Ooh, I love skittles!"

She tossed a handful into her mouth with a huge smile across her face as Adrien and Nino arrived. After a few chews, her eyes popped. She suddenly grimaced at the flavor and violently spat into a tissue. Alya and Léa were puzzled at their friend's reaction.

"Yuck!"

"What's wrong?" Nino asked, placing his bag on the desk. Marinette's face crinkled before gagging. "Some jerk mixed M&Ms in with these skittles!" She ranted, planting her hands on her hips. Alya sucked in her cheeks and gasped dramatically. "That's so evil! Who would do that??"

Adrien turned around in his seat just as Marinette plucked the index card and unfolded it.

Нappy Aprιl Ғoolѕ! ;D

She huffed and slapped the card back down and growled. "Whoever did this is so going to regret it!" Adrien tried to hide the small grin threatening to spread across his face. He found it pretty funny, but he didn't want to offend her by showing it, being how frustrated she was. Nino nodded while uncapping his water bottle. "I don't blame you, that's the worst thing someone can do-but it's clever," he admitted, touching the bottle to his lips.

Nino suddenly jumped and let out a loud yelp, dropping his drink on the desk. "What the-?!" Water spilled on his books, leaving the other four to lean in to see what caused the ruckus. In his half full water bottle, a goldfish swam around in circles. Alya covered her mouth letting a few snickers escape, though the young designer was too stunned to say anything. Léa couldn't help but giggle as did Adrien.

His laugh is so cute, Marinette admired, afraid she'd melt into a puddle of goo. Nino placed his bottle upright and watched the fish blow a bubble. "How long has he been in there?!" Nino exclaimed. He used his arm to smear his mouth. "That's disgusting!"