10) A༙ F༙R༙O༙Z༙E༙N༙ H༙e༙a༙r༙t༙: P༙a༙r༙t༙ 2

Ladybug took a good look around. The rooftop was once a beautiful garden, but it was now killed by layers of snow and frost. The snow monster gave them a nasty roar and swung out his arm at them.

Her and Chat Noir barely ducked in time. "It's no use," he panted. "There's no way we can take it down by force. We're in quite the purrdicament."

"Lucky charm!"

After she shot her yoyo into the air, a pile of rope dropped into her hands.
Ladybug glanced at the edge of the tower. She had gotten another crazy idea. "Then we jump."

"For once I agree," he said as he dodged another hit from the beast. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean for once?" She frowned. The oversized snowman slammed its fists into the concrete, causing the duo to stumble from the impact. Chat took her hand and dashed over to edge of the skyscraper.

Before he could do anything rash, she grabbed his arm and held him back. "Whoa, stop!" She gasped. Just when Chat was about to pounce over the railing, he obeyed. His eyes enlarged at the drop in front of him. "It's a hundred foot drop!" He squeaked.

"It's two hundred," she corrected. "And since when were you scared of heights?"

"Pfft! I'm not scared. Don't you know that cats always land on their feet?" Chat vaunted. The beast started to tread closer. His spunk dissipated. "We're trapped!"

"I have a plan," Ladybug assured. She quickly fastened the end of the rope to the bars of the railing. "Mind showing me the ropes?" He pressed.

"We're going to climb down."

"What if we fall?"

"There's twenty feet of fresh powered snow down there; it'll be like landing on a pillow," she explained. "...hopefully."

"What was that?" Chat asked, not quite hearing what she added. A pot of frozen flowers shattered at their feet. They moved their focus back to their pursuer. They were now being pelted with clay and ceramic pots. Ladybug ducked as a birdbath sailed over her head. She tightened her grip on the rope. "Okay, Chat. On three." The beast let out another roar much closer.

"Okay, you tell me when," he said with newfound confidence. He flexed his fingers around the rope. "One..." "I'm ready to go," he proclaimed as he kicked his knees up. "Two..."

"I was BORN ready! Yes!!" He hollered, now on the verge of a nervous breakdown. "Calm down," Ladybug instructed. Suddenly, a big magnolia tree flew out at them.

"TREE!" Chat screamed as he leapt off the skyscraper. She whipped her head around only to find that Chat latched onto her arm and took her down with him. "CHAT WHAT THE-" The superheroes plummeted down for about thirty feet until the rope tugged firmly in place.

The ground was still a long way down as they dangled in the air. "Well, this is snow fun," Chat Noir sulked. Ladybug narrowed her eyes at him. "Climb. And hurry," she ordered.

They silently climbed down for about twenty feet, until Chat's face instantly brightened at a thought. "Why the cold shoulder, m'lady? At least we get to hang out," he joked with a silly grin. Ladybug looked up at his goofy face. She rolled her eyes at him and continued to work her way down. "Chillax, I'm just trying to break the ice. What's bugging you?" He asked.