34) B͢a͢c͢k͢ T͢o͢ T͢h͢e͢ F͢u͢t͢u͢r͢e͢ P͢t͢. I͢

It all started with Alix. She just had to get akumatized into Timebreaker again because someone decided to break her watch. Again. That someone being a certain blue eyed blonde brat.

As of the moment, Ladybug was currently ducking behind Madame Bustier's desk trying to figure out what in God's name is she supposed to do with a red and black polka dotted choker??

She peeked her head above the desk to get a good look at the trashed classroom only to duck when an entire table smashed into the chalkboard behind her. Broken pieces of crumbled slate and cement scattered about the tiles, while the crushed drywall left a suffocating white powder drifting through the air. Ladybug covered a cough as she waved the dust out of her face. White powder coated her from head to toe and caked her hair. She quickly dusted herself off.

Meanwhile, Chat dodged a bench thrown at him and shortly blocked another by breaking it in half with his staff. "Is that the best you can do??" He teased. Timebreaker glowered at him from the back of the room. "Get out of my way!" She hissed. "I have more than enough charge ready now and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" She flipped another table and used it as a distraction to build up speed. She leapt over the stairs from the very back of the room and flew above the very desk Ladybug was hiding underneath.

As Timebreaker headed for the giant hole in the wall with Chat hot on her heels, Ladybug seized the moment and swung her yo-yo around her waist, but it did little to nothing. The pig tailed girl was dragged with the villain by force through the missing chunks of chalkboard and bricks, but her partner made sure to grab hold of her hand, only to realize the momentum was too strong to stop as they both were helplessly pulled along.

"Hey, let go of me!" Timebreaker demanded, trying to shake the grip of the yo-yo off without losing acceleration. "You're gonna mess me up!!"

As the quarreling trio zipped through into the neighboring classroom, the air in front of them began to twist and bend like it was trying to rip itself apart. The wrinkles in time forged themselves into a glowing violet portal just before they all soared through. For a split second, a weird tingle was felt until the three all slammed into Madame Mendeleiev's desk. They simultaneously flipped and skidded across it before crashing into boxes of spare test tubes.

Along with the three, a few stools, papers, and a table got whisked through time with them. Chat peeled a pink sticky note off his nose.

Amongst the mess, Timebreaker was the first to recover. She tossed off the yo-yo string around her that Ladybug had loosened her hold on during the turn of events. "Are you guys insane?! You could've wrecked everything!" She snapped as the pair of superheroes got to the feet as well. "That's kind of the point," Chat remarked while dusting himself off. "Right, m'la-?" His ears straightened when he saw her stance. "LB? What's wrong?" His face contorted into one of confusion. Ladybug remained still as she studied the the scene around them. The two followed her gaze.

They finally noticed the class of speechless students at their lab stations as they watched in sheer terror. "Oh, didn't see ya there," Chat casually greeted with a wave. "What's hangin'?"

The pupils immediately erupted into shrieks and screams as they abandoned their projects. The entire lab turned into mass mayhem while a sea of panicking high schoolers fled through the door to clear out, the teacher close behind. He quickly tried shooing everyone out the room calmly, but he wasn't doing a very good job. Timebreaker rolled her eyes. "Later losers, I'm getting my watch back," she scoffed before skating into the crowded hallway only to cause more chaos and screams.

"Let's get her," Chat said, reaching for his baton. Ladybug grabbed his wrist. "Wait. Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?"