7) D͞͞r͞͞a͞͞m͞͞a͞͞ Q͞͞u͞͞e͞͞e͞͞n͞͞ P͞͞t͞͞. 2

Chloe let out a scream in the bathroom and kicked a stall door open.

"I hate her!"

Sabrina awkwardly stood next to Chloe as she let out her anger. "How dare she kick me out of the group, especially in front of Adrien! I swear Marinette will pay! She just tried to get rid of me so she could be closer to him, that selfish brat!"

"So...what are we gonna do now, Chloe?" Sabrina asked. Chloe evilly grinned at her reflection in the mirror. "Oh, I will get my sweet revenge. We're going to start our own group, I don't care what the teacher says. Marinette better watch her back," she planned while fixing her hair.

They froze when they heard someone clear their throat in a stall. They thought they were alone. To Chloe's relief, it was only Lila who had unlatched the stall door and walked out.

"Nice plan. Mind if I join your group? I'm stuck with a bunch of losers," she said with a yawn. Chloe raised an eyebrow as she considered. "You should let her, Chloe. Besides, two people is not enough to complete the-"

Chloe swung her hand so Sabrina would shut up. "Alright, alright. But only if you help us. And don't you dare tell anyone."

"Deal."

.............

"There she is," Lila pointed across the courtyard. She frowned a little at the group when she saw Marinette and Adrien sharing a lunch.

"So what are we gonna do, Chloe? Are you going to play a trick on her?" Sabrina thought.

"Ha! Oh, no. This requires no brains. I only want her pain. You have to fight fire with fire," Chloe sneered. "But I don't have any dirt on her. That stupid diary of hers was all I had until you got your stupid hand shut in the box!"

Sabrina winced and held her wrist at the memory. "Look, I don't know, maybe an embarrassing photo of her?" Lila sighed. Sabrina's face lit up a little. "Well, I did get a few pictures when I was in her bedroom-"

"What? Show me!" Chloe ordered. Sabrina handed the blonde her cell phone. Chloe eagerly swiped through the album and cackled. "Oh, this is pathetic!" She laughed when she saw the posters and clippings of Adrien all over her walls. "Wait until he gets a load of this!"

Lila peeked over her shoulder and slightly gasped. She glared at the photoshopped screensaver of her crush on Marinette's computer. "Now what?" Lila pressed.

"Easy," Chloe stated, then started to approach the group's table with the girls trailing on each side of her. Marinette looked up startled when Chloe smacked her hand on the table.

"Missed me?"

No, she thought.

"Maribrat, I have a bone to pick with you." Marinette rolled her eyes. "Not now, Chloe."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't be saying that when I show you all the deets. It's about a certain...sweetheart," she added with a wicked smile. Marinette gulped and turned her head to her best friend. Alya looked at her with alarm and nodded. After she stumbled out of her seat and met her enemy, Chloe flashed her the screen of many pictures.

Marinette gasped. "You broke into my room again?!" She shrieked.

"Again?" Adrien asked, wondering if he heard right. Chloe rolled her eyes. "Ugh, no, and that was Sabrina. I'm innocent. But this work of art and room decor is so magnificent, I'm sure Adrikins would love to see too," she threatened. What are they talking about? He wondered.