29) ႠტЄ RiႶႺ

"Hey, Plagg, what happens if I wear my miraculous on my toe?"

The black kwami swallowed a huge lump of Camembert and didn't even glance at his holder. "I dunno. No one's ever tried it before." Adrien sat on the edge of his bed as he studied the silver ring on his finger. One day, he was afraid he and his lady were going to get stuck in some kind of predicament or other, and there might not be a way out of it.

Of course, his faith in Ladybug was never ending, but there may be a time where they'll be cornered. Hawkmoth has been seeking their miraculouses for almost two years now but what if he caught them? "What if I could hide the miraculous somehow? Who's to say it actually has to be worn in the correct place?" The blonde wondered aloud. Another idea suddenly came to him. "What if Ladybug wore her earrings in a belly button piercing? Hawkmoth would never find them!" He couldn't help but giggle
at the thought.

"Mm, it's hard to say. Since you'd be wearing it, you would probably still transform, but I wouldn't recommend it," Plagg thought. "It could mess with your powers."

"But if it worked...Hawkmoth would never be able to take it."

"You're not actually going to experiment, are you?" Plagg snorted. When he saw the small smirk on his holder's face, he knew all too well on what his answer was going to be. The kwami shook his head and only sighed. "You're nuts, you know that?"

"There's a first time for everything, Plagg. Today, I'm going to make history."

Adrien slipped off his ring and carefully place it on top of the covers next to him. He removed one of his shoes then did the same with his sock before placing the miraculous on his big toe. He wiggled it back and forth to make sure it was a good fit.

"Okay, seriously, kid. I don't think this is a good-"

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Are you freaking kiddi-" Plagg was cut off when he was absorbed by the toe ring. At least it'll smell like cheese... The famous french model was soon coated in a sexy, skintight, black leather catsuit. Once his transformation into his alter ego was complete, he escaped out his window and parkoured across Paris. Within minutes, he pole vaulted himself toward the ground and landed behind the fountain in the city park.

Well, I feel the same as I normally do...maybe I'll try using my special ability.

It's been a while seen Chat Noir had used his other form, but he may as well try while he's at it. "Plagg, paws out!" He was encased with a blinding green light as his form shrank within a split second. When the flash was gone, all that was left was an adorable, fuzzy black cat. The slender animal took off running across the grass, trying to be aware if he felt anything unusual or strange.

Chat headed toward a park bench and trotted underneath it, until he saw pair of familiar pink flats walk by. He stuck his head out a little and saw Marinette cautiously scanning her surroundings before disappearing behind a tree. With seconds, Ladybug sailed away on her yo-yo and the young designer had vanished.

Well, she just transformed so I might as well catch up to her.

Chat made the mistake of leaving his cat form while he was still under the bench, and slowly crawled out from it and stood on the sidewalk. He whipped out his staff and twirled it about before using it to pole vault across the city after his partner. Once he caught up to her, he ducked behind a chimney before she could spot him.

As soon as her head was turned, he snuck up on her and reached out to tap her left shoulder. Ladybug looked, but to her confusion, there was no one behind her. She faced forward again only to shriek when she saw the silly cat grinning inches from her face.