6) D͞͞r͞͞a͞͞m͞͞a͞͞ Q͞͞u͞͞e͞͞e͞͞n͞͞ P͞t͞. 1

Once again, Marinette had overslept from staying up too late on a school night. It wasn't her fault the akumas were taking longer to defeat.

She kept on running down the sidewalk as the school finally came into sight. Being Ladybug all the time has been raising her stamina dramatically, so her usual late runs to class became shorter and shorter. Marinette stole a look at her phone. She was only one minute behind. So close. Just when she was about to take her eyes off her phone, she collided into another student on the stairwell to the front entrance.

"Ow!" The girl exclaimed. Marinette had fallen on top of her and scattered the student's papers. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "I wasn't watching where I was going!" The girl rubbed her eyes and sighed. After she pulled her hands away, Marinette recognized her none other than the new girl, Léa Jean. Her black hair was still long and hung loosely down her back. Marinette frantically helped her gather her notebooks and worksheets.

"It's okay, it was only an accident," Léa sighed.

"Hey, you're new here! Léa, right?" She asked, pretending to be clueless, being the two had technically already met when she was Ladybug. "I'm Marinette. Nice to meet you!" She smiled. Léa reflected her smile and nodded. "Yeah, I just moved here. I was just transfered to Mrs. Bustier's class, but I don't know where it is."

"Oh, that's my class! Don't worry, I'll take you there," she friendly offered. Léa's face brightened. "Really? Thanks! I appreciate it." When Marinette lead her through the door to class, they received a not so friendly greeting from their usual friendly teacher.

"Marinette! This is the fourth time this week you were tardy to my class. I hope you have a good excuse this time or you will not enjoy your detention for the next two weeks," Mrs. Bustier warned.

Marinette's eyes got big. She snuck a peek at Adrien, who was watching the scene with the rest of the class. So embarrassing, she thought. "W-well, I-I, uh-"

"It wasn't her fault, ma'am," Léa interrupted. "I transferred to your class, but I got lost, and thanks to Marinette, she lead me here."

Marinette gave her a look of gratitude. Mrs. Bustier crossed her arms. "I see. You must be Léa Jean. Welcome to my class. Take a seat somewhere, and I'll explain what we just went over. As for you, Marinette, this is the last straw. One more mistake, and you'll have detention everyday for two weeks. Are we clear?"

She quickly nodded. "You can sit with Alya and I," she told Léa. "Really?" "Of course." Normally, only two were seated in each row, but three could easily have room on one of the benches. The two best friends let the new girl sit on the outside so Marinette was in the middle.

The teacher started to explain the new group projects they would be having for drama. "Wow, he's pretty cute," Léa whispered. She discreetly pointed to Adrien. "Um, y-yeah, he really is," Marinette stammered back and blushed a little.

"Group number one! Alix, Rose, Kim, Nathaniel, and Mylene." Multiple groans came from around the room. Please with Adrien, please with Adrien, please with Adrien! Marinette hoped. "Group number two: Ivan, Juleka, Max, Lila, Léa, and Sabrina." Lila grimaced and rolled her eyes in disgust.

"What?! Omg, no! Sabrina and I work on everything together!" Chloe complained. "These groups are assigned, Chloe, so you will be stuck with your picked classmates whether you like it or not," Mrs. Bustier chided. "No fair!" Chloe pouted. "This is so ridiculous!"