4) Cнaт'ѕ Ѕυrթմɾɾιѕe

Ladybug bid the white butterfly farewell as it flapped itself away. The akuma victim had returned to their ordinary selves once again and everything was restored.

"Pound it!" They said in unison when their fists met.

"You ever wonder where they go?" Chat Noir suddenly asked while watching the butterfly get smaller and smaller in the horizon. Ladybug put a finger to her lip. "Not really, but now that you mention it, I am kind of curious. I wonder if it'd lead us to Hawkmoth himself."

Chat chuckled a little. "Well, curiosity did kill the cat."

She tried to roll her eyes at the pun. "I'm about to de-transform, Chat. I have to go and so do you."

"Wait! I have something to show you, m'lady." Just before she was able to take off, she turned her head to him with a suspicious glance. Chat Noir's ears twitched with excitement as he attempted to hold back a big grin.

"What?" She pressed with impatience.

"Meet me here asap, and I'll take you there."

Ladybug hesitated. She hoped this wasn't another attempt to swoon her with a romantic brunch. It was a Saturday, so the word date stuck out in her mind. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but she also didn't know if it was a date for sure.

"Alright," she reluctantly agreed. Her teammate smiled as he watched her swing away in the distance from building to building.

............

"Chat, what are you doing? I can't see!" Ladybug complained. Chat Noir was behind her keeping her eyes covered.

"It's a surprise!"

"No tricks?"

"No tricks," he promised. She heard a rusty door open with a moan, then her steps echoed differently after he led her inside a place. "Okay," he said. "Open."

What she saw before her made her slightly confused. They were in a room that looked like it was fixed up recently. It was slightly furnished with a white sectional couch that a glass coffee table in front of it. A ladybug clock hung on the wall.

The small lounge wasn't too small, but it wasn't enormous. The area seemed cozy with a few unpacked boxes. Another door was next to the couch on their left, along with one on the right wall.

"So?" Chat rubbed his palms together with excitement. Ladybug blinked.

"Chat, we're like fifteen, we're not moving in together."

A look of bewilderment struck his face. "Moving? What-no!" He laughed. "Better. Welcome to the future, secret headquarters of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" He took her by the hand and led her into the other room- a little smaller than the lounge.

There was a glass desk with a fancy smart computer and keyboard resting on top of it. Chat turned it on and hopped on a super cozy wheelie office chair, leaving an empty matching one next to him. "It has technology, a hotline connected directly to the police station so we instantly can be alerted, a sick firewall to keep us off the radar aaaaaand-" he hopped up and pranced to a large cupboard with a black mini fridge next to it.