20) [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅w̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]!

"Plagg, stop it!" Adrien hissed, trying to grab the floating kwami out of the air. "Hide before someone sees you!" Plagg kept darting from his hand, staying just out of his holder's reach.

"Relax, everyone is already in class by now." Adrien frowned at his carelessness. "Exactly, you've been bothering me all morning and almost made me late for my ride! I just made an entire month without being tardy," he moaned.

"But it's very important! It's about your miraculous!" Now he had the blonde's attention. "Plagg, why didn't you say anything sooner??!" The kwami grumbled something under his breath.

But at that moment, Adrien wasn't the only one who was running behind in his daily routine. A certain dark haired girl raced past the lockers as she heard two voices arguing. "What is it? Is it malfunctioning?? What's wrong with it?!" Her heels suddenly dug into the floor as she froze. Did she just see what she thought she'd seen?

She backtracked her steps until Adrien was back into view, who was nervously clutching his school bag. There was something black floating by his shoulder, I could've sworn I saw it.... "I-you...what was...who were you talking to?" The model gulped and quickly waved.

"Oh, um-uh, h-hey, Léa!" He stammered while plastering on an anxious smile. After whipping his head around, he spotted his phone in his locker and snatched it. "Speaker phone!" He blurted. "Um, speaker friend with my phone, er-uh, I mean speaker phone with my friend!"

Adrien shoved his device into his back pocket and awkwardly chuckled. Léa slowly nodded. "Right, right, of course..." her voice trailed off. Why is he acting so weird? Something didn't seem right. I'm just going to play along, I don't have time to investigate.

He let out a sigh of relief. She seemed to buy it. "We should get to class," Adrien said. "The bell is about to go off." Léa twisted the ring on her finger and nodded. All eyes were on the breathless two when they stepped into class just as the bell rang. "You barely made it," Mrs. Bustier spoke from her desk. "Sorry," they apologized in unison. Léa hurried up the middle aisle and slipped into her seat next to Marinette, who gave her a funny look.

"I was cutting through the lockers and saw Adrien-uh, talking on his phone," she whispered, not quite trusting her own words. "He realized the time when he saw me running to class so he caught up." Léa didn't have time to explain the entire weird encounter with the blonde, due to class starting up.

The teacher took her time handing the English tests back out to her students. Marinette frowned at the mark on her paper. It was a B-. She had hoped she done better since she studied pretty hard, but foreign languages weren't exactly her cup of tea. Nino, however, had done far worse. "Aw, man! I totally bombed this thing," he complained. Adrien put a hand on his buddy's shoulder for reassurance. "I'm sure it's not that bad, Nino."

The DJ held up his test with several slashes of red ink on it with a final grade of a D+. "I don't get it! I had the last quiz in the bag. How does someone go from an A to a D?"

"Happened to me in eighth grade," Alya remarked.

Léa and Marinette immediately busted out laughing, but the boys were left hanging.

"Alright, class. I graded your essays you turned in yesterday and I must say, though some were quite lovely, many of you have disappointed me," Mrs. Bustier announced. That's when Chloe decided to hiss some not nice words to Sabrina, who cowered behind her binder. Mrs. Bustier sighed and walked about the room until she reached Alix's desk. "Alix, I never received yours. You did start it, didn't you?" Alix sheepishly pulled her cap lower. "Yeah...but I'm kind of stuck," she admitted. "I'll have it to you by tomorrow." Her teacher nodded then came to Marinette.