1) F̶u̶r̶r̶y̶ V̶e̶n̶g̶e̶a̶n̶c̶e̶: P̶a̶r̶t̶ 1

It was a quiet January day as Mrs. Bustier's class was busy reading their textbooks. Marinette was secretly finishing up a design she was obsessed with completing while Alya had her phone tucked into her lap where she discreetly made edits on her Ladyblog.

Suddenly, Alya stood to her feet with a loud gasp as she slammed a hand on her desk. Nearly the entire class had been startled and Adrien had to instantly fight the instinct that urged him to jump onto his desk on all fours.

"Alya, what is the meaning of-"

Alya quickly cut the teacher off. "Mrs. Bustier, I just got an alert! There is an akuma attack six blocks from here!" Adrien and Marinette both tensed at the news.

"How do you know-"

"There's a new, special app that alerts the public of an akuma attack along with the location and time within fifteen minutes afterwards!" She burst with excitement. Marinette's eyes widened. Wow, an app like that would be very useful, she thought. Wait, fifteen minutes?! It's been that long??!

"May we please be released?" She begged. "Of course not, Alya! It's six blocks away and we're in the middle of an assessment, I'm sure Ladybug and Chat Noir will stop them in no time. They always do," Mrs. Bustier protested. "No one will leave this room."

"Exactly, Ladybug will be there and- I mean, uh-"

"Mrs. Bustier, I must use the restroom!" Marinette cried as she stood. "Miss Dupain Cheng, did you not just hear me? I said-"

But Marinette was so desperate to leave since she had to transform as soon as possible. What she said next just sort of slipped out. "It's an emergency, er, it's that time of the month!"

"Me too!" Adrien immediately added before Marinette rushed to the door. Fits of laughter broke out in the class until Adrien realized his poor choice in words. "Really, dude?" Nino laughed as his best friend's face turned into a bright crimson. "Uh-h, I mean, I-uh-I just need to go," he nervously laughed then made run for the hallway.

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette whispered inside the stall in the girls bathroom. A red flash could be seen shimmering over the edge of the stall door momentarily before Ladybug kicked down the door.

She gasped when it flew off the hinges and hit the floor with a bang. Her hands went up to cover a gasp. "Oh, my gosh!" She panicked and sheepishly tried to lean it against the wall of the now doorless stall. "I've been doing this for too long," Ladybug muttered then took off into the hallway toward the front doors of the school.

...................

"I am Night Howler and I stand for all the canines that have suffered from abuse and torchere! There will only be one Alpha of this city and I will free these furry victims of bondage!" The akumatized girl yelled from the rooftop of a museum.

Ladybug had a few seconds to study her up and down during her little speech. She was tall with long, thin black hair trailing down her back and was dressed in brown leather boots that laced up to above her knees. A fur cloak draped around her brown leather booty shorts and tank top. To top it off, a simple mask had concealed the upper half of her face.

Night Howler's furry, fuzzy wolf-like ears poked out of her hair with a soft hairy tail protruding from the back of her and a bronze-looking javelin spear rested in her hand.

"Don't tell me we have another animal shapeshifter," Ladybug heard next to her. There stood Chat at her side ready for another battle. "Let's hope not," she agreed in a fighting stance. "Stop this now, you don't have to do this!" Ladybug called up to the villain. Chat raised his eyebrows at her. "No offense, m'lady, but do you really think that's going to work after everyone we've faced?"