31) Clσudч Wíth Α Chαncє Of Pαncαkєѕ Pt. 1

This chapter is dedicated to Mishka-adv who requested a Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs parallel (So sorry it took so long so I tried to make it funny af as possible & decided to write it into two parts to make it longer to make up for that don't hate me😖) I hope you like😁!

Marinette felt her fingers quivering at her sides as she waited outside the school with Alya and Léa. Her knees felt all wobbly and she didn't feel good about this one bit. The chilly breeze blowing into her didn't help much. "Nervous?" Alya asked with a teasing smile. Marinette quickly shook her head from side to side. "Uh-uh, I can't do this, guys!" She panicked. Her nerves were really jittery and her heartbeat was pounding almost as if Adrien Agreste or Chat Noir were standing right there—wait...

"You'll be fine, we've been going over this all week," Léa reminded, tucking her long, glossy dark hair behind her ear. "And just remember, we'll be with you the entire time."

"B-but what if I kill someone?!"

Alya sighed and pushed up the rim of her glasses before casually resting an arm on her best friend's shaky shoulder. "Come on, girl. You're Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You can do anything!" Marinette shook her head again. "I'm not up for this..." she mumbled as she lowered her gaze to the ground. "They're here!" Léa alerted, pointing to a car approaching them in the distance. The pig tailed girl started muttering nonsense to herself until Léa lightly elbowed her. "Hey, you don't have to go first, you know."

She anxiously fiddled with her lucky charm bracelet some more then snapped her head up when she heard the car pull over in front of them. Why was she so nervous about this? Alya was right, she could do anything! In fact, she was a world famous super hero, she couldn't be a coward! "No," she suddenly said. The cold wind blew some loose strands of hair out of her face. "I'm going first. It's going to be dangerous, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Besides, nothing could prevent this day from coming."

Alya gave her a thumbs up. "That's the spirit." Marinette gazed upon the woman getting out of the old, beat up Saturn before them. "Just let me apologize beforehand, guys. I'm sorry for everything I'm about to put you through," the part-time super heroine added, slowly closing her eyes as they all prepared for the fate that awaited them. Léa laid a hand on Marinette's other shoulder. "It's going to be okay. We'll be right behind you the entire time," she assured.

Marinette drew a deep breath as the three of them finally began to make their way from the sidewalk towards the vehicle. The woman leaning against the drivers door had her back to them as she read a faded magazine. After hearing their footsteps, she suddenly turned to face them. The trio of girls gasped.

Madame Secousse???

The part time substitute teacher gave them a nod of acknowledgement before tossing her magazine through the open window into the passenger's seat. She gestured them to get in the car, then cleared her throat.

"Welcome to hell, punks, and try not to kill me. Enjoy driver's training."

Well, that's encouraging, Marinette thought. She sighed before walking around the vehicle to the driver's side, but the instructor stopped her. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"I...I-I'll go first?"

Madame Secousse shook her head and held up a clipboard. "Alphabetical order: First up is Alya Cesaire, then you, then Léa Jean. And no need to rush, the last usually does a little better after observing the others," the woman informed. Marinette released a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Feeling completely relieved, she climbed into the backseat on the driver's side while Léa did the same on the passenger's side. "Yes!! I get to go first!" Alya rejoiced. "I call shot gun!" She hurried into the car and behind the wheel, starting the ignition. Lea frowned. "But you're the one who's...never mind." The blogger revved the engine and took pleasure in the fact that it was finally her in control.