xxxv

• Dedicated to @bashfxlou

alright a real update the last one was shit but yeah it was important bc kris and louis are now together and that's important for later :))

back to drama hAHA

that ha was not meant for you, christian

| "no one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens; everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains." 'dollhouse', melanie martinez |

to say zayn was edgy was a bit of an understatement.

jacob had never scared him that much, not as much as louis had been, anyway. that might've been because jacob mostly ignored zayn for other people. namely, again, louis. but ever since the promised "we'll talk later", there had hardly been a moment when zayn didn't do a double check down a hallway or have niall walk in front of him.

it ended up being in vain as when zayn walked into his room at about 11am two days later, jacob was right there, sitting on his bed. zayn jumped nearly out of his skin.

"paranoid much?"

zayn closed his eyes, trying to ignore how fast his heart had begun to beat. "uh, i'm not a fan of finding people in my room that i don't know about."

again, he wondered why he wasn't getting the crap beaten out of him. what was making him different than more than half the people he knew? zayn slouched up against his door, now closed behind him. "so, what's up?"

jacob sat up a little bit straighter. considering the obviousness that they shouldn't have been talking in any constructive way, the air was surprisingly low on tension.

"how good are your creations?"

zayn frowned a little. "good, i suppose. i mean, i can make anything from a tea kettle to an elephant, depends on what you're asking about."

"let me put it another way- people are sneaking around, and i want to keep them away. how could you help out with that?"

zayn blinked. jacob was asking him for help.

note; do a sobriety test later.

"well, uh," he cleared his throat. "are we keeping people away from another person, a room?"

"a room."

"well, locking the door might help, or putting a hand scan of sorts to get in and out would do the trick. that elephant would probably work too."

jacob actually cracked a smile at that. zayn also knew that jacob could threaten the hell out of whoever was getting in his space (more than likely one of the new kids, since they couldn't know better). but anything to keep the list of people being beaten up on a regular basis down was a good thing.